• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DawnLight the Just

1. DawnLight the Just

Winter Forum contest?

Is there any word on when today's challenge is going to start? I keep getting a message that I am too early.
  2. DawnLight the Just

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Does this affect the guild's standings for better or worse?
  3. DawnLight the Just

Attack bonus not reflected in army unit stats

Thanks. I guess it was the luck of the draw to check only those troops that had been hit by that particular enemy unit. LOL.
  4. DawnLight the Just

Attack bonus not reflected in army unit stats

I have a similar, but different, question. I used the 20% Attack Boost from my inventory, and on my troops stats page, while fighting, it shows -20%. Specifically it shows Attack 221% (-20%). Why is it that it is showing -20% instead of +20%?
  5. DawnLight the Just

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

It would have been real nice if they had said in the beginning that they weren't going to offer the Colossus upgrade as a prize and that it wouldn't be possible to get it without using diamonds. What a crap event.
  6. DawnLight the Just

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

Yeah, TBH I never looked at the happiness of them as I never put one up. It ended up being a lot more than I thought it would be. So I'm the foolish one. Still, I put up so many blacksmiths to make the production time less that I don't have open space to put up anything else. Hence the...
  7. DawnLight the Just

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

Let us all know how much room it takes to put up enough Gates of the Sun God to reach 5,000 happiness. We'll all be waiting with bated breath.
  8. DawnLight the Just

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

What a jerk. Yes, they are all similar, but this one has you doing them all back to back to back to back. At least the others were more varied and you had a few days between similar quests. No need to respond to further posts. I've been here a lot longer than you and know how to play the...
  9. DawnLight the Just

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

This has got to be the worst event ever. I am literally having to sit at my computer for hours a day doing incessant repetitive quests. Complete 20 productions from your age. Complete 15 5-minute productions. Collect 500,000 supplies. Increase your happiness by 3,000. Increase your...
  10. DawnLight the Just

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

I don't do beta, and I recall already doing a Ghengis Khan event.
  11. DawnLight the Just

Is the Ghengis Khan event a repeating event? I thought it was one of the monthly events, which we had a several months ago.
  12. DawnLight the Just

We already had the Ghengis Khan event.
  13. DawnLight the Just

How come there are only extra chances given for extra doubloons (or whatever the currency of the events is (since this seems to happen during all events)) on Instagram?
  14. DawnLight the Just

How does battling affect your score?

Where does the 50 come from that you are dividing 279 by?
  15. DawnLight the Just

How does battling affect your score?

How does having battles affect your overall score? I know it does, but am not sure how.