• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Brew J B

1. Brew J B

Looking for Kortch world diamond guild to join that is GBG focused.

I'm looking for a diamond guild to join on Kortch that is more focused on GBG than GVG. GVG is cool if that's your thing, I just don't care for it. I do 64/64 on GE each week, usually by Wednesday and get 'tween 7K and 10K fights per GBG season. I don't mind fighting in the middle of the night...
  2. Brew J B

I'm looking for a GBG centered diamond guild to join.

I'm looking for a diamond guild to join that is more focused on GBG than GVG. GVG is cool if that's your thing, I just don't care for it. I do 64/64 on GE each week, usually by Wednesday and get 'tween 7K and 10K fights per GBG season. I don't mind fighting in the middle of the night. I have a...
  3. Brew J B

Why bother with GVG?

Yeah, you right, GBG requires a lil' more time & commitment to the game. Some of us like playing more'n 15 or 20 minutes a day at recalc. I usually get 'round 7 or 8K hits per season, occasionally more, but that keeps my lil' city growing! I did used to love playing Sim City a couple decades...
  4. Brew J B

Make SAJM goods useful for something.

I often trade my extra SAJM and SAV goods for LMA or HMA goods to donate to the treasury. The GVG folks love it. Usually, these trades are a done deal 5 or 10 minutes after I post 'em.
  5. Brew J B

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

It would be nice if one guild could trade goods from their treasury for goods from the treasury of another guild. This would make guild alliances much more important and encourage more fighting in both GVG and GBG.
  6. Brew J B

Why bother with GVG?

What I've learned from this thread is there are about as many different likes and dislikes about FOE, reasons people play, and styles of play as there are people playing the game.
  7. Brew J B

Why bother with GVG?

I've tried GVG and just don't find it entertaining. It borders on being a chore. Every guild I've been in, the GVG players are at a minimum. It boils down to, what I find fun is building my city and watching it grow over time and GVG just doesn't help you do that. Selfish? That's far from me I...
  8. Brew J B

Why bother with GVG?

Can anyone give me one good reason to fool with GVG? There are no rewards, and no, I don't consider your guild benefits increasing by one measly fp once in a blue moon, or some meaningless guild rank on a screen a reward. It doesn't give me fp's, diamonds, goods, or supplies, all of which I need...
  9. Brew J B

[Guide] City Planning and Management Guide v3.0

I think this is about as efficient as I can get. The GB's all on the outside, the chains to the left. I know where I'm going next long before I get there. The empty space is where I plug in whatever military building I want troops from with a level 84 Traz.
  10. Brew J B

Three months in to this game I am a fan!

FOE is as addictive as coffee & cigarettes! :)
  11. Brew J B

Can't sell event upgrades, etc.

During the spring event, I picked up a couple extra Suishun Mill selection kitsr. I thought I'd sell them at the AD after the event. But, there's a lock icon beside them inventory. No AD button or even a garbage button. I've noticed that Airship selection kit offered in the current Archaeoly...
  12. Brew J B

Name Change

Is it possible to change your username? If so, how?
  13. Brew J B

Open Market.

How did this make the Bronze & Iron Age go flat? Would you please elaborate.
  14. Brew J B

Don't bother grinding through Aztecs?

I've been thru Vikings once and I'm on my second Egyptian. I found neither to be a "grind" nor hard to see with 56 year old eyes. As a matter of fact, take a look at my city. I've only been playing 77 days, don't use bought diamonds, and dang sure don't get up in the middle of the night like I...
  15. Brew J B

Which GB first?

I just started the EMA. I have the Oracle of Delphi & Zeus built. I have all the bp's for the Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, and Tower of Babel. Does it matter which order I build them?