• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DeeezNuhtz

1. DeeezNuhtz

FORGE BOWL

Footballs per yard are between 20 and 40, with averages running 33.3, 22.5, and 24.8 for the three options.
  2. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.95 Feedback

I just want to know why they have not fixed the Market blunder from 1.93? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put the market back the way it was. Or allow the market to open on current age, then act the same way it always did after that.
  3. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.94 Feedback

So much for doing treasure hunt. Way to much work for 5.1 fp per day. The only thing that made it worth logging in on-time 6 times a day was the fact you could bank FP packs and use them for BP/GB Prize hunting. My wife will be happy. I can become a farmer and login once or twice a day to...
  4. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

I work in IT, and I am acutely aware of how little design flaws can have a great impact. Others around me are blissfully unaware of the impact of a minor change like this. In my world it happens that a single keystroke can mean that we need to add headcount at $40k - $50k USD each per year...
  5. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

Random opening of the Event Log is not new to this release. It does, however, seem to be happening more. The event log now opens up over the Great Buildings News page on PC. The lag is tremendous in computer terms due to adding the lag of the GB donation page to the lag of the Event Log...
  6. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

You post 10 trades of goods near your current age. Of course you don't have problems with trades. I typically post 250-300 trades, starting at BA up to Modern. Different goods from/to, different quantities. I start with stone for 4 different BA and 5 different IA goods, posting multiple...
  7. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

This market 'feature' is killing my ability to put goods on the market. Doubled or more the time it takes to put goods up.
  8. DeeezNuhtz

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

When I am trading, I find the group I am going to work with and move back and forth through that age. It was a bit of a pain to scroll around, but the lists behaved pretty well. Now they are COMPLETELY UNWORKABLE. This is a horribly crippling change to trading, adding a significant amount of...
  9. DeeezNuhtz

11 GB in stix.

I put 11 GB in the sticks on Sunday. My guild had them all up to level 1 in about 2 days. Mad Warriors Rock! Built 10 GBs at once: Rah Deal SMB CDM ND Cape FoD CdF Inno Sbc -> built 12 hours later: Habitat
  10. DeeezNuhtz

Fall Event Feedback

I cannot find the 'END DATE' for the FALL event. It is not listed in the original announcement or the update. It was not listed in any of the announcements, even the latest one that tells us to use our apples by the end date. There is no clock or end date in the event screen. ????