DieMAN
Last Activity:
Nov 16, 2018

Share This Page

DieMAN

Looking for a good Guild, Visits Taverns, FP's to other Guilds GB's, Motivates and is not required to do lots of Expeditions. World Jaims. Oct 28, 2018

DieMAN was last seen:
Nov 16, 2018
    1. DieMAN
      DieMAN
      Looking for a good Guild, Visits Taverns, FP's to other Guilds GB's, Motivates and is not required to do lots of Expeditions. World Jaims.
      1. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings
        Ozyman Tremble Weaklings
        It would be helpful if you said what world this is for.
        Oct 28, 2018
    2. DieMAN
      DieMAN
      This game crashes every so often, hope this can be fixed soon
      1. Snowbelle
        Snowbelle
        If you need to contact support. They may be able to make some suggestions
        Oct 15, 2018
    3. DieMAN
      DieMAN
      This Game has improved in the last 3 years
      1. Lancer likes this.
  • About

I used to make Call Of Duty 4 Maps for PC, it's quite fun creating maps and the scripting for them. Now I'm creating a New Game for a new system, look out cheap XBox & PlayStation you're old news; kids and young adults get ready for the future of gaming. Say so long to games that need pathetic programs to run its software because there's a new technology & it's coming to every home in the world.

Signature

Those that don't know me I am the original DieMAN from Socom US Navy Seals, That game had the right tools but was ruined by cheaters. I think glitching was different but cool, glitching meant to added a different aspect or outlook to the game. New areas to play in, & I don't mean hiding in walls; but standing on mountains was pretty cool. In my Call of Duty 4 maps I added secrets, hidden rooms, extra weapons or larger map openers to give the Map extra added features. They need to do that for games now, not just a fighting game where people are running around in a big box.
    I'm also an inventor, if anyone out there wants to make something of them selves start your own business or invent something. Stop wasting your time working for the Man.