• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dominator - X's latest activity

• Dominator - X
    Dominator - X replied to the thread Age-old GBG still unfixed!.
    c.) It is as important to the "foe staff" as it is to everyone else, save for the OCD players amongst us who feel the need to scream...
  • Dominator - X
    So, they would secure less advances, yet get less attrition doing it? Sounds like "great fun". Well, at least for everyone else.
  • Dominator - X
    I have never met a happy groveler. However, things will never be as lively without you, starting next Friday. Am I able to call out your...
  • Dominator - X
    And yet... you're still here.
  • Dominator - X
    You make a compelling argument here. Definite sycophant here. The extra Diamonds and FP's INNO deposits in my inventory on a daily basis...
  • Dominator - X
    FOE has enough constant lag on launch day as it is. I think we can live with an errant flag every now and then if MORE lag is the only...
  • Dominator - X
    "Grossly unfair"? Come on man. True, it has been happening for some time. So, this is not breaking news. Sure, it would be nice if...
  • Dominator - X
    Dominator - X replied to the thread Stargazer.
    The QI Medals show up in your main city, not in the QI settlement because they will be used for your main city. The QI "city" is just a...
  • Dominator - X
    Dominator - X replied to the thread Titan Goods.
    I never made such claims. You have me confused with someone(s) else. You are now preaching to the choir? This is the exact point many...
  • Dominator - X
    Being greedy is not dependent on the givers willingness. It is solely dependent on the receivers expectation divided by their actual...
  • Dominator - X
    How is asking for SAT goods in exchange for TE not greedy?
  • Dominator - X
    Moving the goal posts while the ball is in the air... again. Your arguments are callow, at best. Principle has nothing to do with...
  • Dominator - X
    Terribly myopic argument. Change happens, no one got "screwed". I have deleted several buildings that no longer were needed. They served...
  • Dominator - X
    Isn't that how things happen in RL? I mean if you bought a brand new house in 1824 and paid top dollar, that would have been a very nice...
  • Dominator - X
    We can all dream, but reality is, you can't spend the amount of money to buy a Ford Focus and expect it to be upgraded to a Porsche 918...