1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Dominotx711
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2014

Share This Page

Dominotx711

Dominotx711 was last seen:
Mar 2, 2014
    1. Hellstromm
      Hellstromm
      See, u were pwned by default. Omg, not knowing what a hotfix is. What a njubletta.
    2. Hellstromm
      Hellstromm
      Oi oi, been so busy of late, what with the bugs that had to be hotfixed. Little time for pwning.
    3. Auronus
      Auronus
      Great, that's good to hear?
    4. Auronus
      Auronus
      Hey there, I hope you have yourself a good night.
    5. Lanthano of Kruptos
      Lanthano of Kruptos
      Thank you. I just didn't have the right editing programme on this computer and was too lazy to switch. But it was kind of you to do that. I'll add it. Thank you, again.
    6. Melificent
      Melificent
      Oh Lord ... I can't take stressing over losing cities again. This little low-risk game is more my speed these days. I do miss the fun of coordinating battles tho...
    7. Melificent
      Melificent
      HA! That is the best payback EVAR!! You are truly eviiiil... LOLOL
    8. Hellstromm
      Hellstromm
      hehe, yeah got a decent amount done today, but still didn't pose the weekly report. ugh
    9. Hellstromm
      Hellstromm
      Omg, what are you rambling about now?
    10. Melificent
      Melificent
      Dom! It's Melissius, checking out the game. You need to clear out your inbox - can't send a PM! Hit me up when you can. xo
    11. Daniel
      Daniel
      So, how's the new title? :P
    12. Paks
      Paks
      Just google what's on your mind and funny stuff comes up lol
    13. Daniel
      Daniel
      Hey would you like me to update the total goods required table and send you a picture to add to your guide?
    14. Daniel
      Daniel
      Thanks :P It did take 500 spam posts and $65 to convince him, so I guess there's still some standard for mods.

Speaking of which, when are you gonna be promoted? ;) I mean, you have more posts than me, so surely that makes you qualified.
    15. m203dude
      m203dude
      Gosh I forgot what it was. LOL And have since deleted my folders. It will come back to me if it had any significance whatsoever.
    16. Daniel
      Daniel
      No lol...click on the "Guides" search link you provided in your post. It goes to a page that says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." This has nothing to do with inventory or your guide that you posted.
    17. Daniel
      Daniel
      Actually I wasn't referring to what you thought I was. I responded to your post, so check it out :P
    18. Daniel
      Daniel
      Well, they did seem a tad feisty ;)
    19. Daniel
      Daniel
      Lol...you should probably be a little easier on him/her :P You scary!
    20. Daniel
      Daniel
      Why not +rep in practice? :P
  • About

I am a quick study, I fall for something once, then lessons of the past kick in and I don't fall for it again....And the "internet" is not filled with nobodies...they ARE people.

Shopping, shoes, rollar coasters

Signature