1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Dominotx711
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2014

Share This Page

Dominotx711

Dominotx711 was last seen:
Mar 2, 2014
    1. DarkTwist
      DarkTwist
      Just ask Frantic, he would be more than willing to help you out.
    2. DarkTwist
      DarkTwist
      Nope, I resigned as leader at The Desperado's
    3. Rider
      Rider
      Thanks again,
      Wanted to give you reputation point,but can't give it to same person twice in a row.
      Will have to wait 'till someone posts something interesting :D
    4. Rider
      Rider
      Yeah I think that it is loaded now,I have saved it to my comp and then just uploaded it,didn't set it up as my signature.
    5. narwhal
      narwhal
      Na, sadly not...
      Work got too hectic for me. Been a busy, busy summer and i have school to look forward to in about 6 weeks
      :( I may rejoin after that but until then, i just check the forums occasionally. If i were to be made a mod, i would stick around and start posting again :) But i can't really dedicate my time to it if it is just a way for me to waste time. Meh. :) How's you?
    6. Daniel
      Daniel
      Naaaaaaaah. Just need to find some ice cream and I'll be good again.
    7. Daniel
      Daniel
      Been frustrated all day for no apparent reason...maybe I should stay away from the forums, before I snap.
    8. narwhal
      narwhal
      I haven't posted in like a month and i'm still 5th. :P
    9. DarkTwist
      DarkTwist
      Thank you sir xD
    10. narwhal
      narwhal
      I didn't spam hell's wall! He looked lonely... :P
    11. Tyrion Lannister
      Tyrion Lannister
      1) I don't spam.
    12. narwhal
      narwhal
      See now I thought that was the answer... I just didn't want to post it incase i was wrong.
      I mean, what makes him any different from us in terms of bug hunting...? We play and when we find a bug, we report it. There's no other way to find them then just playing the game is there?
    13. narwhal
      narwhal
      How can you hunt bugs ? :P
    14. narwhal
      narwhal
      I just thought it was funny as i asked Hell about different colours to make the mods more clear and then HH goes invisible :P
    15. narwhal
      narwhal
      Phaha, is that so!:hmph:
      We'll see about that... :P
    16. narwhal
      narwhal
      Sososo, guilds have been delayed. Attack me whilst you still can without it being frowned upon. :P
    17. Spyder
      Spyder
      You mean you like my profile picture better than my avvy?
    18. Spyder
      Spyder
      What do you mean, about the avvy?
    19. Spyder
      Spyder
      lol, I guess we are :)
    20. narwhal
      narwhal
      Hahaha, don't worry about it :P
      Shweet. :) I can't remember the benefits that it brings... I think an IG forum for us to spam and we don't have to pay to trade with eachother (and maybe joint attacking?!) Not 100% on any of those though.
  • About

I am a quick study, I fall for something once, then lessons of the past kick in and I don't fall for it again....And the "internet" is not filled with nobodies...they ARE people.

Shopping, shoes, rollar coasters

Signature