• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mista Boomtastic

1. Mista Boomtastic

Players leaving

everyone is sooo helpful no one actually cares, Obviously perfect example as to why I stopped playing thank you for the reminder
  2. Mista Boomtastic

Give me a bulk fragment remover, or stop giving me fragments

there is one, go to settings and scroll down till you see "delete city" solves the whole problem they created - since they are obviously in panic mode (which as history shows, never ends well)
  3. Mista Boomtastic

Bug, or ads "Finally" coming to PC?

Thought I would copy and past this from the EN server - as it pretty much sums up what is painfully obvious (in a smart*ss, condescending, rude way I might add) [/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING] [HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Knight of ICE FoE Team Forum Moderator Today at 4:37 PM #6...
  4. Mista Boomtastic

Bug, or ads "Finally" coming to PC?

this is the note I sent to Inno a while back: Hello, this is not for the Mods or even the Devs but rather toward the Direction and Management team. I certainly am no-one within your world, spending my career in the medical professions. Non the less, as a long time active consumer of Forge of...
  5. Mista Boomtastic

What the hell did you do to GE?

really really sad - I had hopes that this game would keep on going for a while but apparently Inno does not have the same goal in mind. GE disaster, Ads on everything now, stupid fragments for everything now, everything changed to income digging and hara$$ment, Rewards greatly decreased and...
  6. Mista Boomtastic

RAMPAGE is recruiting early age fighters/farmers

"We offer education if ya want to be a fighter (or a better fighter), strategies, fighter brotherhood camaraderie, liveliness, real people doing real things to grow rather than just mind-numbing gbg point farming!!!" sorry if that is confusing - just to clarify, Rampage is not a GbG farming...
  7. Mista Boomtastic

and how does that reply have anything to do with your original troll; "Bad enough that you posted this on what seems to be every world's feed..." ? Furthermore, if you don't like receiving forum notices then simply turn them off. Lastly, Merriam Webster defines Troll (verb) : to antagonize...
  8. Mista Boomtastic

and just like above; if you want to troll, you should at least fact-check what you say (ie where exactly do you see GbG mentioned in this ad?)
  9. Mista Boomtastic

just like these forums, right... and really if you want to troll, you should at least fact-check what you say (ie this is the only world this is posted on)
  10. Mista Boomtastic

What's your bio?

the definition of 'insanity' is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome
  11. Mista Boomtastic

The preeminent GvG guild on Korch is recruiting fighters and farmers!!!! what we look for: any fighter young old new experienced - must be able to use a PC/Mac to play GvG at calc time (8pm EST). Must have or be working on a high level Arc. Must be a team player who can follow the chain of...
  12. Mista Boomtastic

Ten Ketebo Candy Buildings on Day 1 of Winter Event!!??

I know one thing -- this Elves Workshop popup that springs into life each and everytime you get a 'shuffle' is definitely in the running for The Most Annoying Distraction Ever
  13. Mista Boomtastic

don't know why this thing says I'm new... old name was RumpelstilzskiN, been playing since 2015...

don't know why this thing says I'm new... old name was RumpelstilzskiN, been playing since 2015 or so
  14. Mista Boomtastic

Korch Attack strength

Great debate. I do agree that def boost is very important. But I think its more of one side pulling the other up kinda play, like climbing stairs - high attack begets high def