Recent content by draxxa

1. draxxa

Archaeology Event Feedback

Okay, thanks.
  2. draxxa

Archaeology Event Feedback

Will the upgrade be a daily special?
  3. draxxa

[Question] Which world to spend diamonds in?

So far in my two months I have won zero Wishing Wells. I have one Fountain of Youth. Lol is it easier to win them as you progress?
  4. draxxa

Now I'm curious. So on your supporting world, what is your strategy/goal? Do you still play the game the same way, or do you use a different strategy to help boost your main world?
  5. draxxa

Oh I see that now. The #1 rule is titled "One account per player" but in the Example bullet points it says, "It is allowed to use multiple accounts to play Forge of Empires but never on the same world." So the title is misleading. Thanks!
  6. draxxa

Stop the Plundering INNO !!!!!

I missed that you were talking about a separate world o_O lol I do not have an answer or opinion on that...haha! Proceed. :p
  7. draxxa

Haha I am VERY interested in GvG but haven't had the chance. My guild doesn't do it (yet...?) but they really helped me get on track with GBs and battle strategy.
  8. draxxa

I have read that and don't find that I'm a specific "play style" which I guess would be the Normy lol! I like plundering and GE so far, haven't tried GvG but I think it would be a good fit for me, too. I like to battle, don't really care which way I do it except I am bored by the 2 spear...
  9. draxxa

The "play Elvenar" response comes in because this topic has been discussed at length so many times that there is a dedicated thread titled, "Help, I am being plundered!" and members are tired of seeing this pop up time after time. Repeated complaint, repeated answer. forge synonyms: hammer...
  10. draxxa

Yeah I understand that view. Just hard bc I just want them separate..in my first world I think I started with 400 or 500 diamonds? And in this new one I didn't have that. However, that's not how it works and I accept that...but I don't think I'm at a point to choose a dominant world. I am...
  11. draxxa

I already stated that's not my intention hehe, but thanks! :p
  12. draxxa

Good advice!
  13. draxxa

As others have said, if you want to play a game with no fear of being plundered then play Elvenar. It seems like that was Inno's response to those people who did not want to deal with it. I don't understand why this is an ongoing issue. :confused: Also, as a funny and kind of unrelated, I...
  14. draxxa

Sorry, I meant how do you decide which WORLD to spend them in. I only use my diamonds for expansions. I have edited my original post.
  15. draxxa

I just started a second world, and I'm curious how those of you who play in multiple worlds decide which world to spend your diamonds since they work across worlds. I only use mine for expansions. I understand the benefit of having diamonds work across worlds if you have one main world, but...