Recent content by DreadfulCadillac

1. DreadfulCadillac

Alll right the firefighting one may have been a bad example, but you get the point right?

Alll right the firefighting one may have been a bad example, but you get the point right?
  2. DreadfulCadillac

Happy july 4th!

Happy july 4th!
  3. DreadfulCadillac

ALL COUNTRIES MATTER (all lives matter logic applied to july 4th) MY house is burning down send...

ALL COUNTRIES MATTER (all lives matter logic applied to july 4th) MY house is burning down send help. Neighbor:wait my house doesn't matter?#allhousesmatter ME:yes your house matters but right now the firefighters need to be at mine.(all lives matter logic applied to fire) #Black Lives Matter
  4. DreadfulCadillac

did i tag you?????

did i tag you?????
  5. DreadfulCadillac

Its a joke.

Its a joke.
  6. DreadfulCadillac

What are you reading?

Artemis Fowl.
  7. DreadfulCadillac

Ohh, us gen z is trying to trick fox news into reporting on how we want to change the american...

Ohh, us gen z is trying to trick fox news into reporting on how we want to change the american flag to this manny flag. its all over the internet. You should use tik tok more often.and reddit. Hell if you want to sign the petition, dm me and ill give it to you. http://mannyflag.org/ WE ARE GEN...
  8. DreadfulCadillac

@WinnerGR please send message, you wont let me send u a message/see your profile

@WinnerGR please send message, you wont let me send u a message/see your profile
  9. DreadfulCadillac

Ill answer both of them for you right here and now! #1: yes #2: No, are you crazy? rape is a...

Ill answer both of them for you right here and now! #1: yes #2: No, are you crazy? rape is a major thing in the US, as are pregnancy complications.And accidents(not as important
  10. DreadfulCadillac

sorry!i meant hero, edited now

sorry!i meant hero, edited now
  11. DreadfulCadillac

Forwarded Backspace hotkey in reconstruction mode not working.

when i press backspace here, it does nothing. ---- also how is this still a investigation?
  12. DreadfulCadillac

[I.R.L.] What are everyone's hobbies?

-The internet(gaming,foe, youtube,streaming, ET) -reading -collecting hotwheels -swimming - gardening -my new pet, hermes -ants -Politics and many many more.
  13. DreadfulCadillac

PLEASE DO THIS. YOU WILL BE MORE OF A HERO THEN U ALREADY ARE!

PLEASE DO THIS. YOU WILL BE MORE OF A HERO THEN U ALREADY ARE!
  14. DreadfulCadillac

I ended up naming him Hermes, today:)

I ended up naming him Hermes, today:)
  15. DreadfulCadillac

@Captain Christian it just needs to be a cool name, not necessarily connect to dragons.

@Captain Christian it just needs to be a cool name, not necessarily connect to dragons.