• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DreadfulCadillac

1. DreadfulCadillac

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

What about that is a lie? I'm not on DaiShan's world, but it's a similar story (albiet without the everybody confirming that they will quit) in my guild in Jaims
  2. DreadfulCadillac

Disagreed - If you can't afford to conquer the whole map like a top guild, then you just can't afford it. Work on building up member guild treasury buildings.
  3. DreadfulCadillac

It's different. You can, but it's not real-time, it's not at a set time everyday, it's not as fun, and there's less game pressure to do that - it's not necessary like it kind of is for gvg.
  4. DreadfulCadillac

All the top players played it. They make up a small fraction of all players, but certaintly a larger fraction of all active players.
  5. DreadfulCadillac

"the dead weight" it's the best part of the game, by far. What other feature of the game allows for guild collaboration like GVG does?
  6. DreadfulCadillac

Every night at recalc, my guild meets up in a voice chat to play GVG together - and it's the best part of the game by far. Is this going to be replaced with some sort of daily reset in Guild Raids? If not, that removal of the guild collaboration will be the end of foe for me.
  7. DreadfulCadillac

[Guide] V.1.6. Updated Guide to Game Abbreviations and Commonly Used Phrases

V.1.6.5. "Abbreviations/Phrases used in GbG" - Added "Core", a term used to describe the middle four (on the volcanic map) or 1 (on the waterfall map) sector(s).
  8. DreadfulCadillac

No BG bonus

My Blue Galaxy hit on 12 buildings yesterday after I double dipped.
  9. DreadfulCadillac

New changes to gbg at beta forum.

100% In agreeance with Stephen here. Fact of the matter is that the boosts are just too damn high! Ever since I've started doing GvG in voice chat every night with my guild, my relationship with my guild has improved 10X over what it ever did from the "conversations" sparked by the GbG farmfest.
  10. DreadfulCadillac

Serious lag in all areas

Yup. At GvG when I try and seige during calc, it'll sometimes divert me to a completly different sector then the one I'm on. Absolutely crazy.
  11. DreadfulCadillac

No BG bonus

If that's honestly what you took from Pericle's post, you should look inward on those reading comprehension skills. Pericles stated that over time, things will return to the expected percent and that Sharmon just had a small sample size. Sharmon on the other hand claimed that they nerfed the...
  12. DreadfulCadillac

Guild goods vs. freeloading

Not trying to necro an old thread here, but amazing work @Xerosaur ! Thank you :)
  13. DreadfulCadillac

PC or Mobile

Forum audience is naturally going to skew towards PC, as players who care enough to use the forum are likely to be playing the better version of the game.
  14. DreadfulCadillac

Interface Improvements Feedback

No, that was only for the Daily Login bonus I think. The bar was launched for everyone.