• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dreikhelm

1. Dreikhelm

Black Friday feedback

The mystery chest gave me a Sentinel Outpost selection kit so I’d say that was worth it.
  2. Dreikhelm

Feedback for update 1.205

No it's already live.
  3. Dreikhelm

Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

Didn't this already happen awhile ago? I heard that there was an old Korean language server that got merged into US Arvahall a few years back.
  4. Dreikhelm

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Has anyone seen this on mobile or only through the browser? When did it go live?
  5. Dreikhelm

Feedback Mobile Chat

The position of the buttons in the lower right seem be a bit random on iOS. Sometimes the "Chat" button is first and sometimes the "Messages" one is. Is this intentional behavior?
  6. Dreikhelm

Research tech tree feedback

Where did you read that? Doesn't say anything like that in the announcement.
  7. Dreikhelm

Space Age Mars

Actually it looks like the last time we received a medal expansion was the same day VF Part III was released. (6 Feb) Why would they release something for SA:M the same day as VF III? :)
  8. Dreikhelm

Space Age Mars

Are you trying to build it on your city or on your colony?
  9. Dreikhelm

Space Age Mars

When was the Victory Expansion released for Space Age Mars? The last one we received was part of update 1.142 specifically for virtual future per the release notes.
  10. Dreikhelm

Contest day 7

Getting my Arc to level 80.
  11. Dreikhelm

Contest day 6

12. Dreikhelm

Contest day 5

Atlantis Museum: Plunder goods
  13. Dreikhelm

Anniversary Contest Feedback

It's up.... that's not a terrace farm!
  14. Dreikhelm

Contest day 3

Wicked witch, but that's not a terrace farm
  15. Dreikhelm

Contest day 1

answers updated as I missed 1, all 7 now :)