Drkenn556
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question. I currently am only at 250K points but one of my current neighbours with 9.2 million pts and plunders me EVERY day. I dont plunder weak folks as it is NOT sportmanslike, The predator is in a guild with requirements I don't currently possess. Any suggestions?
    The Recurring Quest of "Produce barrels of Tobacco" (two times is requested) is not operative on my iMac---only time since joining last year it's totally dead---I tried the quest three times and nothing--perhaps a broken link?
    Stephen Longshanks
    Stephen Longshanks
    If you feel that a game mechanism isn't working right, contact in-game support.
    How to discover if friends are active..
    Since there are no prescribed methods within the game I usually take a small screenshot of selected friends and repeat the next few days...if no activity for 7 days, I delete . i've read several methods but to date perhaps mine is the easiest---unless you are playing on a mobile phone....I much prefer using my desktop.
    Kranyar the Mysterious
    Just aid your friends from the Town Hall > News > Event History > Social Interactions.

Afterwards go to your friends list. Anyone still showing that you can aid them haven't aided you in the past 6 days. Unfriend them from the bar above their picture. Easy-peasy. Works on PC or mobile.
    Drkenn556
    Drkenn556
    thanks your idea is much better---I'll try!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…