• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Duchess Melusina

1. Duchess Melusina

[Question] battle gounds

Is this feature open to pc as well?
  2. Duchess Melusina

October contest

Plot, plan and lead my guild in GvG victories. Send to XYR world, please.
  3. Duchess Melusina

Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas/Hanukkah in July Wish List Hall of Fame Natural History Museum Rogue Hideout Shrine Of Inspiration Terrace Farm Victory Towers Royal Garden Set pieces Oasis Tribal Squares Ritual Flames
  4. Duchess Melusina

Guild rankings

GE does not "in-directly" contribute to guild prestige but directly to it. My guild is currently level 10 and rank 185 after only 18 weeks and with only 12 members. We are furious GE warriors and have 100% participation every week , with close to 80% completion to 3 levels. You do not have to...
  5. Duchess Melusina

Guild rankings

You can produce crowns on a one hour production time. The quantities vary with age.
  6. Duchess Melusina

Holy Hand Grenades actively recruiting : )

Holy Hand Grenades is currently accepting active individuals to join us as we grow on Xyr World. You don’t need to be an expert to be part of our community just a focus on working within a team setting for the betterment of the entire guild and being comfortable with having a presence within...
  7. Duchess Melusina

Have you had this player in your guild?

Wow ! This is my first time posting and am delighted by the thoughtful, funny, and sage feedback. Thank you, Stephen Longshanks for the intell, much appreciated. : )
  8. Duchess Melusina

Suffice to say, we would NEVER have him back under any circumstances!
  9. Duchess Melusina

***chuckle*** While I must admit that I love a good dirt alert , I'm more interested to know how other guilds handled him and what the results were. In other words, intell.
  10. Duchess Melusina

Welcome to the brave new world. Isn't this fun ? : )

Welcome to the brave new world. Isn't this fun ? : )
  11. Duchess Melusina

Hi everyone. Our guild ( HolyHandGrenades) has just experienced some drama with a player before and after he was booted from our guild. It is all just too bizarre and was wondering if anyone else has had him in their guild and what that was like? Player's name is, RU13 . Thanking you all in...