• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Duncan Scotus

1. friends activity

Your mileage may vary. Given that there are real people behind the keyboards, and given that I prefer to play with other adults who are not obsessive compulsive and who have real lives, and given that people may be out not just for a vacation but they may be ill with a rather nasty disease, I...
  2. friends activity

As it is it is better than nothing but like everything in life it could be improved. The tool has basically three settings: 1) Active within 2 days. 2) Active within 2 to 8 days. 3) Inactive more than 7 days. If INNO could add one more setting "4) Inactive over 30 days" then it would be really...
  3. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

You are here in an official capacity representing INNO and your conduct is abusive and unprofessional.
  4. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

When I started this is was a light diversion, the Daily was the Captain's steps and there were videos of Kurt and Thi in funny costumes telling bad jokes to laugh at. Then the world went to Hell and a diversion became more important. If it is however not fun and those running it are adversarial...
  5. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

The only conceivable ways to gain the units after just leveling up are by fighting through to level 3 in GE or in the Auction house. I got two in the Auction and could possibly gain more by paying with diamonds for the offerings to reload, with no guarantee they would appear. Neither is...
  6. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Disagree, multiple times. In the TOR it is possible after buying a fourth attempt in the Tavern to complete the low level negotiations. At that level it may even be logical to attempt again and hope that with three free attempts the negotiation will be successful. Personally at that level it...
  7. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

You may be correct on that. If the level up was forced by the Story quest, or a side to that, then I should have noted that. It does not invalidate my point but is worth noting. Daily quests with complex negotiations are annoying but can be ignored. INNO however has tied them to the Event with...
  8. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

The following is part of a comment I made on a guild thread the last time I faced this trap. It strikes me that INNO is pushing towards more combative play and possibly with sloppy coding as the game becomes increasingly complex producing more logical traps. ----- 1) While FoE has remained a...
  9. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Event forced research, forcing a level up to a new Age. Then the Event demands units of my new age but having just entered the Future I cannot produce, my Alcatraz cannot produce, the Guild Expedition cannot produce and even the Auction can only deliver two of the five demanded, unless maybe...