Share This Page

Dursland

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Dursland was last seen:
Dec 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM
    1. ouchempire
      ouchempire
      Dursland.. you shut down my post without notifying me and i have no direct way of reaching you.. What are your objections? I do not agree with your assessment.. and why inhibit others from voicing their opinions.. especially the ones unlike you who have suffered the same.. To you its trivial because you haven't lost anything..
      1. Dursland
        Dursland
        I posted with proposal guidelines, you didn't update your proposal, so I closed the thread. Standard procedure.
        Oct 11, 2017
      2. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        If the proposal is violating the Do Not Suggest List then it is to be immediately closed if your proposal is not in the proper format it is to be moved to the forge hall.
        Dec 7, 2017
    2. merrylynn
      merrylynn
      I play in O World and I posted a message and meant for it to be personal to that person can you go in and delete it please. It's from Merrylynn and written to the attention of A.Cowan. Guild is Unforgiven.
      1. Dursland
        Dursland
        Can you link me to the message? I can't find any other posts on your profile or the user A.Cowan.
        Aug 25, 2017
      2. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        If you're talking about an in-game message that you sent to more than the one person you intended to get it, you can remove all other recipients if you originated the thread. If you put it in an existing thread that you don't have admin rights on, you are at the mercy of whoever started the thread. You could contact them and explain your situation.
        Aug 25, 2017
        Lancer and Lord Muggle like this.
    3. Dads7890
      Dads7890
      Need to know how to fix the problem. i have updated all the things I can find on my end ?
      1. Queen Cubberly
        Queen Cubberly
        Let me guess, you are experiencing lag, freezing up, not being able to log in...?
        Aug 12, 2017
      2. Dursland
        Dursland
        It could be a computer problem, FoE needs at least 3GB of memory to run comfortably.
        Aug 13, 2017
      3. Dursland
        Dursland
        Also if your game freezes up, try re-sizing your browser window. There is a current known bug and that is the temporary work-around.
        Aug 13, 2017
    4. Dads7890
      Dads7890
      My game is freezing up all the time ?
      1. Queen Cubberly
        Queen Cubberly
        Mine too. have been freezing up, locking up, shutting down, restarting and whatever else for hours now. Can't do anything in the game. Can't check messages or collect my city. This happens every single time a new questline is about to come out. I get so sick of it.
        Aug 12, 2017
  • Signature

FoE Wikia Any errors let me know and I'll edit it.
    GE Relics and Chests Data