Recent content by Dursland

1. Dursland

Changelog 1.164 Feedback

Is that what you meant?
  2. Dursland

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

Oooh :) lol no wonder, thank you for checking!
  3. Dursland

Halloween game "What's in the box?"

They'll ask for it in a comment or message if the information was not included : )
  4. Dursland

It works the other way around too. Got the female plague doctor, wanted male :D But you are not the only one who's commented on the lack of appealing feminine avatars. Hopefully we'll get some new ones in the future : ) Please don't minimod, use report feature - but you are correct, moved to...
  5. Dursland

File a support ticket, and you'll want to do it ASAP so they can get you fixed in time. Right click in the game and it's there as a link. Edit: If inno does this again next year, and I hope they do, a suggestion on the book quests would be to add an indicator to know if one is running. I keep...
  6. Dursland

Understandable, I like to finish quests quickly too. I've been using up all my "finish production" items here :) Honestly I'd rather have collect 3 incidents than 55 5 min productions, that's a good bit easier - if not faster. I presume that's one reason players asked for new quests, gets...
  7. Dursland

I've been informed incidents last 24 hours from the time they show up, so that's the upper limit. I'm just a volunteer moderator, the devs get updated regularly on what's going on around here. As a player, I'd answer your question with "collect them less if you want to finish quests faster"...
  8. Dursland

I left some of the original posts up and: He's right. Incidents will actually stack until you collect them. Sometimes I've been gone more than a day and I will collect one incident, then another will pop right up in its' place. I'm sure there's some upper limit to how far they will stack but...
  9. Dursland

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

Oh wow. Hope you get it :)
  10. Dursland

The end. If you have a problem with someone take it to a staff member or resolve it over PM. Anyone else attacking, trolling, etc after this will be sanctioned. This is a game, a community game, and if we can't get along and don't have anything nice to say we'd appreciate you keeping it to...
  11. Dursland

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

I'll admit it's been a while since I did GE in CA but I would think CE is significantly easier (if boosts are reasonably high enough). WIth helicopters in most of the toughest battles at the end, you're invulnerable to half the attacking army. Add your ranged unit hitting back everytime and...
  12. Dursland

Guild Retreat Building and Idea

Appreciate the post but this fits the category of what's on the "do not suggest list" https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ In the future, if you'd like to make another proposal please follow these guidelines...
  13. Dursland

Has information pertaining to original post (graveyard) so can't move it into its own thread...

Has information pertaining to original post (graveyard) so can't move it into its own thread. Appreciate you looking out :) This thing doesn't let me private message people for some reason.
  14. Dursland

I finally unlocked militia and it led to a quest spam of sectors I'd completed - 28,000 supplies now lol :) That's another way to get past it. Nice on the candies, didn't know they weren't awarded in beta.
  15. Dursland

Is anyone else struggling with the supply demands on a new world? In iron age it's asking for 5,200 supplies paid on several of the quests. Right now I have a bunch up, about 25,000 supplies requested in all and I barely have a few thousand, and access to butchers at best. I can see this not...