• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ebeondi Asi

1. Ebeondi Asi

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

yes.. please... :p
  2. Ebeondi Asi

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

These sorts of glitches are hard to solve when there are no programmers with a lot of experience in programming Foe. . Inno no longer cares much about little problems that are hard to repair by new techies unfamiliar with the code.. (Would you want it repaired if you from now on had to pay a...
  3. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I wrote a post last Quantum end of season about now many Guilds did what. I didn't do the same effort, but I can say when I looked at the numbers end of this season, it appears that approximately 30% more Guilds took part, each of the levels over 1000, over 5000 points etc had approximately...
  4. Ebeondi Asi

FoE Game Records.

I would say the most valued Forum member is Emberguard. By far the most reasonable well balanced opinions of all players on the Forum. Emberguard's posts are beautiful moment of clarity in an ocean of drivel. (I include my own drivel as drivel.. no problem.) :p
  5. Ebeondi Asi

The items are shown above the chest when you click on it to show the six boxes. The prizes increase as the levels in Quantum are won. One I know is if in level 9 the Forge points are 1000 If you finish 9 and enter 10 your FP is 1500 and if your Guild finishes 10 the FP is 2000 All the prizes...
  6. Ebeondi Asi

FoE Game Records.

Highest GB of all Worlds all over all countries is Chateau Frontenac level 224 Meat Butcher ((That site is far behind. Meat Butcher mentioned his CF is now at level 237 !!!)) #2 is a Castle Del Monte level 219 from player on Poland World, Lord MarcinS
  7. Ebeondi Asi

Titan Goods

To mention again the Titan Great Buildings. When I planted them (early) I paid a lot for others blueprints. but others paid even more for my titan GB blueprints. early on I was paying up to 150FP per blueprint beyond what I got back. That soon dropped to 50, then 25 per then down to 2, because I...
  8. Ebeondi Asi

Stargazer

Neither will I. I can rebuild any of them with zero problem and no remorse. Though I am sure plenty will be if it happens. inno has created big headaches for themselves by giving back the Settlement buildings. Now far far too many will expect that for many other things. Keep hoping..
  9. Ebeondi Asi

FoE Game Records.

Guy in International "Tack13" has 14,253,157,681 player points. #1 USA server top is Colosi with 11,836,050,087 player points
  10. Ebeondi Asi

Stargazer

Yes I agree on keeping all your useless Great Buildings. They are something you worked hard for. Never let them go! Like those soup cans, food containers, grocery bags and aluminum foil you have saved for the past 30 years! Stall your Cities growth, make it stagnate just in case there is the...
  11. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

You can relax while totally ignoring the next event then. Which I plan on also ignoring fully. Aside from the History Event's cartoonish characters, it involves little to lust after. But rehashes the card game from Halloween
  12. Ebeondi Asi

Ban you! game

I ban you for (maybe?) getting all political, and for mentioning the dreaded notion: [ORANGECATED] :eek:
  13. Ebeondi Asi

I remember GE 5 and the horror in the Forum.. Mainly about needing City boost. It went on for months. Now GE 5 is no longer much of a problem. I hate Quantum but assume i will eventually get solved. In the meantime it sucks totally big time.
  14. Ebeondi Asi

Stargazer

yes. no problem. ;) I have deleted many GBs **with no remorse. Get over it... delete it. You will be happier! (Unless you enjoy nursing endless grudges, then you can add deleting your Start Gazer to the long long list of unimportant stuff you can never let go of. ) **Great Buildings I have...
  15. Ebeondi Asi

Stargazer

I never built the Stargazer as it seemed pretty worthless to me.