• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by eccebozo

1. August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot plank high seas plunder ashore skull island gold hideout ahoy mutiny port rogue first mate treasure ship cove anchor keel cannon flag jewels crew map sand
  2. so sloooww!!!

Can confirm that the FOE recommended solution, updating the graphics driver, did the trick. Open Windows Explorer In the left navigation window, right click on This PC, and select Manage In the left navigation of the Computer Management window, click on Device Manager Look for Display...
  3. so sloooww!!!

Both machines are Windows 10 Pro (the free upgrade). But the processors are different. With hardware acceleration turned OFF, it is way, way slower on both machines. On the desktop where it's normal with acceleration on, the speed with it off is still a little better than on the laptop with it...
  4. so sloooww!!!

Very slow on my laptop in Chrome since Friday evening. Interestingly, Chrome on my desktop still works fine. Confirmed that both have same version, and hardware acceleration is turned on for both. I tried clearing cache and files on my laptop to no avail. Edge is only slightly faster. Firefox...
  5. Challenge 1

9 3 4