• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Edward _MMXIII

1. Edward _MMXIII

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I wonder what other countries thinks of this newest fiasco .
  2. Edward _MMXIII

And that's no LIE . The idea is to basically make FoE be a part of your life ..... forever and ever & ever ! One ginormous functionally dysfunctional family until you've had enough . Have YOU had enough ?
  3. Edward _MMXIII

It's this simple : 1) GvG was geared for desktops and top guilds but never made it to mobile . Our guild never touched it ! B) Quantum I. Is geared for desktops and top guilds and it's mobile . Our ' moderate ' guild will most likely never touch it !
  4. Edward _MMXIII

Another thesis project that I need to unravel Like an unneeded fungus ?
  5. Edward _MMXIII

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Freely obtained ? I could never keep track .
  6. Edward _MMXIII

Rethinking my two long RtVs for much needed space . R.D. 17 aka 400 on prize line 1800 pogs Edit : Removed RtVs .... planted this behemoth to 7 ... .updated to Sacred Archdruid . This final festival is busting my you know what .... appears the algorithm is geared to R.D. 17 if you played for...
  7. Edward _MMXIII

Seems to be the case with every new event building .
  8. Edward _MMXIII

R. Dot 16 PoG 2200 Rank Bronze with 50 task cushion No need to squander pogs on final rivals task of 2 x 4 hr skips Above back n 4th maketh me chuckle .
  9. Edward _MMXIII

I believe we're at the zenith of INNO's 'upness' . It borders on a quote from Edward Albee's "who's ..... Wolfe" namely , " UP YOURS " this is not directed at you but to all of us that play for free .
  10. Edward _MMXIII

If there is a drastic change in 20 hours I'll toss the pogs on the 2 x 4 hr rush .
  11. Edward _MMXIII

Look at that Bronze ammo ! Not wasting pogs on this final task !
  12. Edward _MMXIII

IF : GE level 5 remains closed WILL : negotiating 6 encounters AUTO-COMPLETE ? Answer : YES
  13. Edward _MMXIII

Red D. = 14 Rank Bronze PoG 2.2k 17 / 32 rivals
  14. Edward _MMXIII

You're impaling the algorithm as I would IF I had unlimited gameplay time LOL ! I did get to that Sacred Archdruid .... waiting to finish this current festival today and place solidly in Bronze .
  15. Edward _MMXIII

R. D. 13 Rank Bronze P. O. G. = 3K+