• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Elfwand

1. Elfwand

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

it was the single worst game you've had here. the fact you kept putting out instructions how to do it shows that it just didn't work.
  2. Elfwand

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

an absolute dog of an event and just not worth the time or resources.
  3. Elfwand

St Patricks Day Event question

It is the worst game I've seen them trot out. I've looked at the 'here's how it works' video, I've watched it run it's happy l;little heart out and i just don't care. it's not worth the effort, time or resources.
  4. Elfwand

Ready to quit

I'm just saying I'm getting ready to quit. I've got people raiding me every day, the same people time and again. what's the point? If this were 'real' I could load up a massive defensive force but the game won't let me so why should I bother with the effort? Maybe the people running the game...
  5. Elfwand

Getting ready to quit

I'm just saying I'm getting ready to quit. I've got people raiding me every day, the same people time and again. what's the point? If this were 'real' I could load up a massive defensive force but the game won't let me so why should I bother with the effort? Maybe the people running the game...
  6. Elfwand

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

I like the plan just fine, like the egyptian puzzle earlier this year it is fun to choose your way but i don't like the library books, they give such a tiny reward for so much outlay I've started skipping them.
  7. Elfwand

Which do you support most and why? (Select 1 or more)

not in theo ld testament. there's enough times there god instructs people how to fight or even takes a hand himself. I don't think this line or reasoning works either way I just wanted to pointo ut the fallicy of briniging religoun in- it pretty much can be folded which ever way you like and is...
  8. Elfwand

Plunder

I think if you want to take part, great fair game but if you don't , you don't raid other and they can't raid you, that should be allowed or allow defenders to stock up 2 teir armies like the more advanced people you invade.
  9. Elfwand

New debate on Feild Soberity Test for Marijuana

A chemical test would be difficult for the reasons you've given but there are the old school tests for a driver's balance and manual deterity. Less reliable, which is why we have breathalyzers but the facts is the officers are trained to determine if someone seems unsafe to drive.
  10. Elfwand

Global Cooling(oops) how about warming?

It's undeniable that it is warmer now. Though like the founder of this thread I remember back in the 70's when the fear was we were entering a new ice age. Is there pollution.? yes. but it's better now than it was a few decades ago. so it is hard to buy into the argument the world is poisoned...
  11. Elfwand

Which do you support most and why? (Select 1 or more)

The problem isn't who or what kills but how they can be regulated. flat out bans don't work. DC, NYC and Chicago all have very strict laws on gun ownership and very high rates of gun crime. a person planning to break the law by robbing a store isn't going to care if they break the law by owning...
  12. Elfwand

Big Marriage or Small Marriage?

My wife and i had a fairly small wedding. our conmcern was to have a nice 'party' with friends and fmaily and focus on the marriage. 22 years later we seem to have gotten it right.
  13. Elfwand

How has Forge of Empires changed your life?

I spend less time using playstation games like first person shooters