• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ErDrRon

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you!
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Once I've gotten past the blocker that requires 3 Police Stations, do I need them anymore for future advanced troops or can I sell them? They take up a lot of squares. Thanks!
  3. Looking for a guild for an active beginner willing to learn and contribute!

Found a guild. Thanks, Old Farts!
  4. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

I see that I purchased too many roads. Was going to try to save them for when I got more expansions. Does that make sense or should I sell them now?
  5. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

This is what it looks like now. [Sheilding head...] How bad is it? There are two "plots" that have nothing on them yet as well.
  6. Looking for a guild for an active beginner willing to learn and contribute!

I am an FOE beginner who just moved to the Iron Age and am looking for an active guild that will help a newbie like me become a better player. I am on multiple times per day and am active with Aid and Tavern visits. I really need to learn what is best for city building (I expect I'll be a...
  7. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

Are there any good guides or apps to optimize the set-up of your city to maximize usage and roads?
  8. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

Sooo... I just moved into the Iron Age, built the Tower of Babel, already have the Statue of Zeus and upgraded all of the residences to Iron Age buildings. What should I focus on now??
  9. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

Other thoughts?
  10. When to move from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

Hello! Newbie player here... Anyone have any sage words of wisdom for when to move from the Bronze Age to the Iron Age? I think I'm close but don't want to move prematurely. Thanks! Ron