• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Faron

1. Stupid Insane Award goes to...

Not only am I amazed at the stupid quest but pretty much surprised by some of the responses. I am not a novice player. Of course I knew I could do 5x6 shellfish farms, and seriously, I know about the finish supply get out of jail card. Unfortunately, I have only gotten 5 in the entire time I...
  2. Stupid Insane Award goes to...

Who in their right mind decided to make a non-refusal quest that last for 11 to 12 days and your award is... wait for it... two hydroelectrical eels. Seriously, FOE game makers?!? You thought this to be clever? Someone actually said, I know, we can make an 11 or 12 day quest and give them crap...
  3. Hover Tank Question

Yes, my Hover Tank is on the plain and cloaked but the other sides Hover Tank can blast me from a distance and uncloak my Hover Tank. While I cannot do the same. I just don't get it.
  4. Hover Tank Question

While battling another Hover Tank it can hit my immune tank. But I can't hit the other Hover tank unless I am next to it. Am I missing something. A Hover tank can hit me from 5 or 6 spaces away while immune but I can hit a immune tank.