• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Fiendfyre

1. Fiendfyre

[Short Story] Humble Beginnings (Chapter 1)

Can't wait for chapter two! Keep up the good work!
  2. Fiendfyre

I hate people but I actually don't, but I really do, except I don't

I hate people but I actually don't, but I really do, except I don't
  3. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

Although, 70 years is often agreed upon as well.
  4. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

When the artist dies, their items go into the public domain 50-70 years after their death. It's mostly agreed upon as 55 years after death.
  5. Fiendfyre

Guild: DuneScape

I recently made a new guild. I need 9 more members (so that there's 10 members). The first two new members get Leader guild rights! Please join my guild. I'm sorta desperate. READ THE RULES
  6. Fiendfyre

It did well. I got all three tracks and leveled both domes to two. I also completed it in Bronze...

It did well. I got all three tracks and leveled both domes to two. I also completed it in Bronze League
  7. Fiendfyre

[Music] *Sadness noises*

https://flat.io/score/5e9d919731b2f034355eb01e/ Questions? Reply!
  8. Fiendfyre

[Poetry] Technically a song for battle

Yes I made this, yes it's cringy, and yes I'm totally weird and couldn't find better lyrics to put in it
  9. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

Well, it would depend. They play ONE whole song for the entire age, and there's not a lot. Contemporary music (PLEASE NO BIEBS OR DESPACITO) is 2020, but everything else past that is not yet formed. So: BA-IA uses Hurrian Hymn No. 6 or something EMA uses a Gregorian Chant HMA to LMA uses lyre...
  10. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

Even better... get the rights to One from Metallica and make that the battle theme for the Postmodern and Contemporary Ages. LANDMINE HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT TAKEN MY SPEECH TAKEN MY HEARING TAKEN MY ARMS TAKEN MY LEGS TAKEN MY SOUL LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HELL!
  11. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

All music goes into the public domain exactly 55 years after the death of an artist. Which, theoretically, means that all artists who died before 1965 could be put into there. So, that means I could put Bach, Beethoven, and even modernist artists like Nat King Cole could go in there. Neat
  12. Fiendfyre

I feel like I'll probably post the music idea tomorrow. Probably going to go wrong.

I feel like I'll probably post the music idea tomorrow. Probably going to go wrong.
  13. Fiendfyre

I post good ideas that no one likes because people are too picky

I post good ideas that no one likes because people are too picky
  14. Fiendfyre

[Answered] Is it possible to choose what units you want from Alcatraz?

Okay, thanks! Sounds useful.
  15. Fiendfyre

[Answered] Is it possible to choose what units you want from Alcatraz?

Been trying to get Alcatraz, so I'm wondering you can choose the units.