• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by *Arturis*

1. *Arturis*

Arc 100 and FP generation

You forgot that the arc increased exponentially not linearly in term of ROI, it works beautifully in the case of large investment. Which gbs can give you a 10,000 fps a day? I have a lots of people in my circle having many high level gbs, by taking just 70fps in profit fixed per lock, I can do...
  2. *Arturis*

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Not hard to get the new gbs nowadays, I had mines to 100+ in a few hours. The arc and fps bank do the magic.
  3. *Arturis*

Arc 100 and FP generation

If you can maintain a 1m fps worth of investment, with a level 180 Arc of 10% profit you can have an average profit of 40k fps from that investment at any point of time or 10k fps per day income. A lot of work to monitor gbs, hunt your hood, and respond to pms.
  4. *Arturis*

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

The gb only works if you get plundered occasionally, God helps you if you get ganged up. Use city shield instead to stop all the invaders.
  5. *Arturis*

Load times (Mobile)

I had it for few days now, gotten worse today when the sale popped up, I got disconnected and have to wait for 10 minutes before I can getting the waiting loading. Might be the servers need a reboot.
  6. *Arturis*

Is City Defense at all possible?

AO gives defense too Defense is pretty useless lol https://prnt.sc/qjee98
  7. *Arturis*

Feedback for update 1.188

I think I need a new era/age, not more event or settlement, we have enough of those, could the game developers focus on getting the core game play content rather non important features?
  8. *Arturis*

Feedback Fall Event 2020

I am able to get 48% attack and 40% defense in the Traz size footprint of 10x7
  9. *Arturis*

New Message Center Feedback

All good, just need the default in the social when opening the message, right now it’s in guild Tab, also if we could temporarily hide the unwanted recurring quests, cycle 13 quests to get in the quest you want with no way to opt out is making the game not fun to play.
  10. *Arturis*

[Question] In GE how many relics can there be per level

There is a chance to get 1 relic per encounter so the maximum you can get per level is 16 or 64 relic if you do 64 encounters. At level 80 ToR the chance is around 1/3 relic spawn or an average of 21 relics, you might get lucky to have more than 21 of which there’s a break down on...
  11. *Arturis*

What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

your prime points is the difference between the total and 3.8*1st, so To prime for top 2 spots at 1.9 Take 1st rewards x3.8 - total If the result +, no need to prime
  12. *Arturis*

Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

I just collect on time and use shield if needed. Save my space for attack buildings.
  13. *Arturis*

Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I built no defense city. Not interested in this event. Skip!