• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Fizxguy

1. I can't find the announcement thread for the pirate event. What is the URL?

I can't find the announcement thread for the pirate event. What is the URL?
  2. "5 diamonds daily collection" mechanics?

I'm interested to know about the mechanics of the 5-diamond daily collection mechanics? 1. Are the boosts of St. Mark's Basilica and Lighthouse of Alexandria activated before the collection of coins and supplies from other buildings? 2. If you have a Blue Galaxy, are the "most profitable"...
  3. Chateau Frontenac

Thank you!
  4. Chateau Frontenac

what qualifies as a “quest” for the Chateau? Just the story quest and side quests? Or does it include, the special event quests (like the Rosa Parks event that will start Monday)? Does it include the steps of the GE and the personal rewards earned there?
  5. [Question] Cheating on FP swaps

Thanks for the reply. I understand that FP swap cheating is not "normal". I had done as you suggested. In one case the member said it was an error and corrected it immediately. In the second case, I got a Trump-like obfuscating reply and no action. After 20 minutes I went back and changed...
  6. [Question] Cheating on FP swaps

I have discovered recently that a number of players in my guild have been "short changing" me on their FP swaps. Is cheating like this a normal expectation in the game? i.e. Is it part of the game to steal from Guild Members? It seems that this type of behavior destroys the "trust"...