• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Flavius Belisarius

1. Flavius Belisarius

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Do combat buffs from your city apply to units in QI? Do GB/Event Building effects apply at all to QI? Other than scoring points, do Guilds actually combat each other in QI? Is the INO AI the only combat opponent? Answers to these questions will determine my continued contributions ($) to INNO.
  2. Flavius Belisarius

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Time will tell .........
  3. Flavius Belisarius

A Legacy

The you tube video explaining the end of GvG was clear about thw need for change. We can only hope that QI provides the same level of social interaction.
  4. Flavius Belisarius

What is the best Attack Bonus VS Defense Bonus ratio?

Again, I'm still confused. So each venue has the Buffs applied unique to the venue? In my boost view it should only showe the authorized buffs for that Venue.
  5. Flavius Belisarius

What is the best Attack Bonus VS Defense Bonus ratio?

I am confused by the four different categories for ATK/DEF Buffs. There is an Attacker label for use against GVG (until Monday) On your Continent ? IN PVP ? NO? When Plundering? Do ALL BUFF providers count? (The list implies they do) There is a GbG label but do only the listed "buff ups" work...
  6. Flavius Belisarius

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I hope everyone is wrong and that QI will be a wonderful experience!
  7. Flavius Belisarius

What use will Rogues be in QI? or only GE/GBG/PVP/CAMPAIGN? (I apologize if this has alreadfy been asked.)
  8. Flavius Belisarius

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Maybe we are just going on expeditions outside the South American Rain Forest
  9. Flavius Belisarius

Ninth Legion Now Accepting Members

V Macedonian Legion led by Belisarius reconquered the Western Roman Empire. His reward was to be stripped of rank & titles and blinded.
  10. Flavius Belisarius

Yers it IS certainly possible, but not easy.
  11. Flavius Belisarius

I do not see or understand how removing the imberdded GVG related coding won't break the game.
  12. Flavius Belisarius

The BETA Teaser presented many unexplained (indecipherable?) elements. It would be useful and supportive if INNO spent some time (on BETA and each server) before the release of QIGR describing/explaining what features outside the elimination of the GVG Map will be modified or eliminated...
  13. Flavius Belisarius

1. What units/ages are used in GRQI? 2. What happens to units in your inventory after GVG closed? 3. Will the close of GVG allow for time to recover resources? 4. Do Guild members participate separately and together in QIGR? 5. What rewards are available from QIGR? 6. Is there competition...