• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by FLYonWALL

1. FLYonWALL

why do people self lvl their gb or someone else when sniping and 1.9 is easy math

I play smart no one snipes me just 1 GB at a time 3-6 levels a day And I get lots of FP off others just about to flip there's With all spots still open LOL
  2. FLYonWALL

This is not a game to finish in 3-6 months It's a long term 4-20 years

This is not a game to finish in 3-6 months It's a long term 4-20 years
  3. FLYonWALL

why do I keep getting 10 fp on the building daily rewards

same I never get what I want either lol go fish
  4. FLYonWALL

It beets working in a warehouse And just using crapy fans at 115+ lol it's an Oven and you...

It beets working in a warehouse And just using crapy fans at 115+ lol it's an Oven and you working hard feels like 130
  5. FLYonWALL

MAX FP's 99 now it's 93 Dam bugs now it's fine lol

MAX FP's 99 now it's 93 Dam bugs now it's fine lol
  6. FLYonWALL

How long do I have to wait on a world to get some regular Incidents most worlds I have none...

How long do I have to wait on a world to get some regular Incidents most worlds I have none regular Incidents 1-2 I got lots I think these is bugged
  7. FLYonWALL

Would love to have extra rights to block people from making any new guild threads in Guild &...

Would love to have extra rights to block people from making any new guild threads in Guild & Social to all guild mates
  8. FLYonWALL

People Do have a life you know And kicking people When it says more than 7 days IS NOT GOING TO...

People Do have a life you know And kicking people When it says more than 7 days IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT LOL do we need to make a list and track them on a print out of 70+ People Give us more 2 work with ! IF YOU AGREE post >yes<
  9. FLYonWALL

me to at Level one 50 Diamonds a day & 20 FP Level 2 75 Diamonds 30 FP

me to at Level one 50 Diamonds a day & 20 FP Level 2 75 Diamonds 30 FP
  10. FLYonWALL

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

not enough event coins And the ones we find 6 or so I think is an insult to us And knowing the price of the usable items this is a big headache trying to get thinks to fit
  11. FLYonWALL

Think there's a problem I can't stop playing this game Is it the game or me ?

Think there's a problem I can't stop playing this game Is it the game or me ?
  12. FLYonWALL

Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

your Device must have a virus or #!$!% LOL I would know if something is wrong, Im on it all day long lol just use your Browser I'm using chrome works great
  13. FLYonWALL

Sorry you can't understand my response i will make it more clear

Sorry you can't understand my response i will make it more clear
  14. FLYonWALL

A lot of people have a guild, or with their Diamond farm Good luck if anyone join your guild

A lot of people have a guild, or with their Diamond farm Good luck if anyone join your guild
  15. FLYonWALL

Unlocking GB levels

That's not much of a Q just hit the unlock Make your thoughts clear Are you asking the best way to get blueprints so you can unlock the levels.