• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by FOBBY

1. FOBBY

When to Level Space Carrier

2 Turts, 2 Eels/Crabs/Subs as enemy combo dictates, 4 Rogues. This is the best template for me so far.
  2. FOBBY

Fall Event 2022 feedback

You didn’t build 24 blacksmiths, set them on 8-hr productions, and used a Finish All Supply item?
  3. FOBBY

Stage of Ages - can you have too many?

Wow! Previous era goods! What a nice bonus! Or you know, I can get current era goods from other better event buildings and trade them for double.
  4. FOBBY

Fellowship Event Feedback

It brings immense joy to me to know that Inno is including Spring Event buildings as DS for this event. Now I can try to collect enough Spring kits for the ultimate Cherry Garden attack layout.
  5. FOBBY

Special Events regards just get poorer and poorer.

Last year we got the Eagle Mountain. This year we’ll get the Heroes’ Tavern. These 2 buildings are, for lack of a better word, overpowered (don’t forget the House of Wolf either). You need to understand that Inno HAVE to sprinkle these superior prizes throughout the year, or else they’ll...
  6. FOBBY

Why not protect users?

Last season I did 11002 fights in 7 days (it was a 3-guild swap, so each took a voluntary 3.5 days off). Based on my rate, if I’d have fought all 11 days I’d have ended up with 17288. So am I a bot?
  7. FOBBY

Why not protect users?

Geez, is that person who I think it is? (The man with 4 name changes?)
  8. FOBBY

Arctic Orangery or the Alcatraz?

Yes, you can definitely get FPs with a million troops and no boosts. It won’t be as enormous as with boosts, but it’ll still be a sizable number. Don’t derail your own (correct) argument by pulling things out of your ass.
  9. FOBBY

GLITCH

I harbor no illusion of grandeur here; maybe 2 or 3 more souls who are looking for something new would be fine.
  10. FOBBY

GLITCH

I spelled out clearly that they’ll not get any economic or military benefits. The only one they’ll have is becoming a co-founder, and the chance to share their vision and shape the future direction of the guild. As for verification, I think screenshots will suffice.
  11. FOBBY

GLITCH

The requirement isn’t as much as you think it’s. Almost all players who are gunning for advanced units are in either Indy or planning to move up to Progressive. Also, I understand very clearly that this is not for everyone. Only a small subset of players satisfy what I’m looking for; out of...
  12. FOBBY

GLITCH

500/350 is too low for an Indy fighter. My boosts are 926/899. I reason that any dedicated fighter who went through the ordeal of getting Hovers would have boosts much higher than yours. But anyway, thanks for your perspective.
  13. FOBBY

GLITCH

I'm looking to recruit new members for my guild. The only requirement: you must be in either Industrial or Progressive, and have obtained at least Hovers, or units beyond. Just like the guild name implies, if it's a feature and not a bug, there's no reason to not maximize it for our gains and...
  14. FOBBY

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello Uber, I'm going to pursue Hovers while being in Indy. Can I or can I not take Canada and Mexico?
  15. FOBBY

Looking for a guild

I have returned to this game after 5 years away and am looking for a casual, relaxed guild with not too many commitments. I'm open to FPs swapping, goods swapping, and the occasional GvG or Battlegrounds, or whatever new concepts they came out with during my time away.