• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mini 2.0

1. Mini 2.0

Seeking active players for guild membership

If you are new to Forge of Empires or are an experienced player and just created a new city in this world "Nomads" may be the guild for you. Our guild consists of players lie I've just mentioned. I believe one of the best things that we have going is that right now everyone is within the same...
  2. Mini 2.0

Guild seeking active members

If you are new to Forge of Empires or are an experienced player and just created a new city in this world "The Nomads" may be the guild for you. Our guild consists of players lie I've just mentioned. I believe one of the best things that we have going is that right now everyone is within the...
  3. Mini 2.0

Time Machine is seeking active players

Like many guilds, the Time Machine is looking for players that are active daily. Basic rules apply, complete 8 encounters during Guild Expedition, contribute goods to the guild treasury weekly, build your city as you see fit and enjoy gaming. If interested please message either Bubblez the...
  4. Mini 2.0

looking for new guild members

If you are not having any luck getting new members you are welcome to join my guild, Nomads. Currently at level 13 and in the rebuilding stage. Our primary focus is GE however we have been lax due to shortage of players. If interested let me know!
  5. Mini 2.0

Nomads guild is looking for new members

Nomads is a small guild that primarily focuses on Guild Expedition. We are seeking both experienced and new members to create a special blend of people that are not selfish and are willing to help other members and the guild grow. Guild requirements as mentioned above is GE participation...