• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by FooDogDat

1. feedback for Winter event 2023

No Keys, No Stars, No Joy. Even down a match, what's with that? What a crap event. Inno Gone Grinch.
  2. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I got the Event League Results in the message board, but never got the rewards, did they show up somewhere?
  3. Is there an issue with the server? Can't log on.

Getting message: Something went wrong The game could not load properly. Try to reload the game! Visit our knowledge base if you need support.
  4. Butterfly Sanctuary Set

I finally set out my Butterfly Sanctuary and used 6 of the 10 Garden units I have, I was able to collect the 10 FPs several times for having 6 attached units, but today when I collected, I got Zero FPs from the Butterfly Sanctuary. Nothing has changed, nothing moved, roads connect things, stars...
  5. November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7, Prize on Qunrir.
  6. Fall 2021 Feedback

No there are not always alternatives, take today's Daily Quest: Pay 8000 Coins; spend 2500 Tavern Silver; Collect 20 Goods; Collect 1300 Supplies; Acquire 1 Sector on the Campaign Map by fighting. There is no alternative to taking 1 sector by fighting.
  7. Fall 2021 Feedback

It was a Daily Quest, not in the Event Questline. The was No alternative.
  8. Fall 2021 Feedback

Right, I should buy Expansions with Diamonds like everyone else huh? The point is that the Quests for this Event are silly for what you get in return, I don't care how far you are in the Map.
  9. Fall 2021 Feedback

I hope you do Much better next event. The Golden Crops Fall Event Building is fine if you're BA or early IA and need the levels of population it's fine, and the other payouts a nice bonus. Otherwise it's practically a decoration, not an event building. The Bake quickly runs out of needed...
  10. Fall 2021 Feedback

Insane Daily Quest in Fall Event: Okay so 1000 Tavern Silver and 13 5m Productions is no problem, but 3 Sectors on the Campaign Map by Negotiation is nearly 300 Goods up to 4 eras higher than my own. 3 Sectors is a very big price for 2 ingredients! 2 or 3 of each, yeah, maybe, say just 2...
  11. Feedback for update 1.214

Why is it that my guildmates who play on Mobile are saying there is a little red gift box where you buy diamonds, and if you click on it up pops a 'daily wheel' where you can spin for a free prize. One guildmate just won 50 Goods. How is this fair to those of us who play on a browser and do...
  12. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

My problem with the wheel is how disappointing most of the rewards are, even the 'high value' only one gold or silver ring sort are not that great. Most of what's there is space wasting junk. It fills up and sits in inventory never to be used. If you deploy it, it provides very little except...
  13. US Server down at the moment

It must be the Russians... :rolleyes:
  14. US Server down at the moment

I am knocked off the server, I can ping the URL, down.com says it is up, but all browsers don't connect and the site information detail says 'Your connection to this site is not secure.' Web page just comes up with: us.forgeofempires.com refused to connect.
  15. July Competition - Who dares wins!

Destroy F5, then click F7 and F8