• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Freshmeboy

1. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

The event is weak compared to last year...I won't bother with all the negative details. Mr. Longshanks and Ericness covered that just fine. I will applaud the daily play incentive mechanic as having a place in future events but the bar needs to be set much lower. Lockpicks earned during one...
  2. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

That's an effective goods producer rather than an anti plunder GB in my opinion. Helluva small small footprint as well so I will plant it soon. Thanks, INNO..Now make a GB that cleans my house while I play your game...
  3. Value of Black Tower

I still have the BT...I tell noobs to not be afraid to delete or sell old buildings that are no longer worthy of tile space..to utilize math and determine tile per good, fp, etc. when forging their empire. But sometimes, regardless of size, some buildings just appeal to you on an aesthetic or...
  4. Feedback Fall Event 2020

Didn't realize INNO sent out a statement about events and free play. Revealing. I didn't get the last upgrade either and hit every DC and incident I could find. I was nudged out by diamond players and knew it an hour before the game's completion. Is it the end of the world...? No. But I don't...
  5. mysterious inventory disappearances

OK....ya' got me..I stole it. In all seriousness, I find it difficult to believe it disappeared. No offense but have you checked every avenue..? Did you do a recurring quest that called for goods...? Or negotiate the C-Map rather than battle for a sector...? put goods in the treasury...? Not...
  6. Feedback Fall Event 2020

Hey, Moderator....I thought you were supposed to keep your opinions about the game to YOUR gameplay, not retaliate against those that disagree with you or post negative feedback.....Didn't you complain about this very thing when you were the most poisonous poster on this forum...?
  7. Daily challenge

There are DC's that contain only one prize..medals, fps, coin, etc. But prizes like that don't show in inventory nor do the units. You should get the prize popup that shows what you've won. But only if you've completed the tasks. Something that does happen often enough is that an extra task is...
  8. Daily challenge

When you complete the tasks in the allotted time, a green check mark is tagged to the DC avatar indicating you are finished. Clicking on the hooded figure awards you the prize. It has never failed for me. Not once. I have never heard of it failing since its inception. Did you see a green check...
  9. New Message Center Feedback

I don't like the fact you have to tip the container at an angle to get the last amount of liquid with your straw and it still leaves little bit at the bottom...the bottom of drink cups should be offset AND convex...
  10. Anything look suspicious here?

uhh..none of them are social distancing....no masks...?
  11. Daily challenge

You don't get to choose the reward..there is a percentage chance of one of them being awarded. You do get to choose the showcase of prizes out of two choices. Completing all the tasks will automatically award one of the prizes from the chosen showcase. Daily challenges tend to be easy for the...
  12. Quarantine + summer might be the worst thing ever.

Cold showers, fans and internet is all you need....and drapes /shades that fully close...
  13. Focus on Producing Stone and Dye Goods

Focusing on any (stephen longshanks) one good or age of goods is a niche (stephen longshanks) strategy at best and doesn't seem to help the (stephen longshanks) gaming population at large. What is your (stephen longshanks) point in all this, Tuck....? That (stephen longshanks) certain deposits...
  14. Sniping Progress

Yeah, the dreaded 19ers...they believe nobody should donate for a profit. Ask pretty much any player if they want free FPs and you'll get a positive response. But put them on a GB that benefits YOU and you're the evil sniper...What a load of iguana dookey..
  15. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Don't think that works, Tuck..CO is a gas on the molecular level and detectors register it when it reaches a certain density in the air. There currently is no detector for a virus other than light. UV degrades it but is harmful to humans. Wrap the kids in plastic with a breathing tube and send...