• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Agaselle

1. Agaselle

Quantum Incursion....////

Pericles the Lion ,.. i did already a little study work, thank you it is fine
  2. Agaselle

Quantum Incursion....////

When i started into the newest introduction game feature ,everyone did not notice what I found,..// a game with a lot of question marks...// question one..// where do players find the attack and defense for there army or there city...// question two ..//where is explained what a not does and...
  3. Agaselle

Why can I not donate bronce age goods from my own stock to the guild treasury......

Why can I not donate bronce age goods from my own stock to the guild treasury.....ths everyone in advance for youre time...
  4. Agaselle

Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

Together whe are strong , alone whe will fail. Let us pray that INNO is not letting us sink out of pace to get the job well done.
  5. Agaselle

Approved for Voting Add a hover box to relics in the Guild Expedition

Upgrades for game mechanics are immense importand .I voted ..// YES , because it helps every player to better understand what the game has to offer and the optional enlargement is an thought the makers of this game have ever since used to improve .The day the game stops beeing exciting is the...
  6. Agaselle

Approved for Voting Ability to view Guild Battleground current statistics for guilds you are not fighting against this season

I like the game so verry much , the limits cannot be a grit nor a server stop to it, thats like putting a plug into game mechanics ,and thats not a verry good idear.I voted ...// YES ,greatings
  7. Agaselle

Approved for Voting Spellcheck

Yep , its slang check or nothing,..//
  8. Agaselle

Looking for a player on L world. D-Moe20774

Thank you ,found him.
  9. Agaselle

No longer being allowed to sell/delete buildings in inventory...

The compilation is that an antique dealer does not want you to get event prizes so that the events stay interesting enough also the inventory will always be youre best bet of getting buildings back which are not available at the antique dealer and when you really want to sell them to INNO then...
  10. Agaselle

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

Happy New Years you;ll , I voted ..// YES ,and because its importand to say why , this bothered me from the start when I can say that ,why is trade so complicated .Free market for all guilds from today on.Open all channels and have free trades.
  11. Agaselle

Worst guild you have ever been in

To all guildies of whom it conscerns.../// I like to pick up strugglers on the way or give newbees a new guildhome,also do not throw away players , they are human beeings and have feelings, that said no comment about negative guilds.
  12. Agaselle

Where Do Your People Live?

When playing Forge of Empires the most urgent at the start was for me how do I play it right for Inno.Now I am like how much can Inno provide my game strategy to me ,to make me benefit from all thats done in my city.Will New Buildings arise , to shaken up the old ones and becomming demolished...
  13. Agaselle

The holiday event is just junk

Merry X-Mas ,lots of holyday spirit and a happy new year for all in Forge of Empires..//keep up the good work in 2023 everyone , this is a gamesite for the masses , noone is perfect.
  14. Agaselle

Forum Changes Discussion thread

This whole game forum should be just taken more in consideration from everyone as a chat platform for every matter gamerelated....Thank you for always having met everybodys expectations , actually it is the players here who have to show somethink for to improve with more intelligent threads, I...
  15. Agaselle

Can you explain to the community what is the matter with GvG . Maybe everyone would like to...

Can you explain to the community what is the matter with GvG . Maybe everyone would like to know.And why do you think someone or somebody was cheating , or did you loose the count over youre sleep.I am an low guild GvG player and do not know any sort of youre concerns.