• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Girl on Fire 1004

1. Girl on Fire 1004

Boycott Superguilds from regular GBG

it isn't about a single strongest guild. It's about several Allie's against a non allie. if it WERE one on one sure..but it's not. It's 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 against the one who is not with the "in crowd"
  2. Girl on Fire 1004

gbg

Attrition for all! Yay ! Can't wait..if the spoiled entitled players leave...well....see ya...won't lose sleep over your leaving!
  3. Girl on Fire 1004

Can we get more info on GbG changes

I hope so too! In fact I can't wait so that all those pampered, "can't function without 4 camps" guilds die off
  4. Girl on Fire 1004

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I already know a bunch of people who quit over theses ad's and I agree 100%. I spend a lot of time ...too much time on this game already and on the ridiculous 10 days of GBG that requires constant time...I spend a lot on diamonds already because of GBG and if it gets to the point that I have to...
  5. Girl on Fire 1004

Wildlife event building

LOL I do! But they are still small! :-) The animals are adorable though. I love them !
  6. Girl on Fire 1004

Wildlife event building

Dear Super FOE tech people ...can you make the animals a little bigger on the Wildlife event building?! I love the animals...but they are so tiny! Can you make em bigger so I can see them playing? Thanks tech and support people!!