• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
UP ONLINE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps
    It removes all troops And puts your Preset Troops that you picked out in your Army management
    So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ?
    And if so how much longer do we have to wait?
    jaymoney23456
    the QI expansions with the QI medals are for your main city but aren't going to be available until June.
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words
    This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I must have 40+ I have to hit close to get rid of them
    WHY ?
    What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything
    I used a little & I used a lot of them And there is no use for them It does not do A thing.
    I love all the pop-ups When Collecting every day
    better if you do everything the same way And make them slower And display them longer after clicking on it
    NO POP-UPS that you have to click on it to close it make it pop up And fade away
    GBG is so unbalanced we have About 20 people in are guild And some of the other guilds in the other sectors have 80 members W?T?F
    Can't even get one Sector 4 our selfs
    Am I the only one unless sleeping I'm online on my Main Citty in Mount Killmore
    Be nice to have Another me that's always online in my guild
    Is it me or is my Blue Galaxy NOT showing how many turns that I have left.
    PJS299
    PJS299
    You just have to click on the buff bar now. It shows, just not on top.
    We get new neighbors right
    Why not get rid of the inactive Friends ones without a guild
    So sick of weeding out inactives every 2 weeks
    Along with all my other Worlds It is a real pain.
    Rejbradl Lightsky
    Even if the game doesn't auto-weed the inactives, if it could somehow flag anyone who hasn't played for a couple of weeks so we can decide easier if we want to delete them as friends, that would be very helpful. Having to check how long it's been on each individual is time-consuming.
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    but if it's been to long most guilds will kick him out so you will know easer that way
    FP's from guilds is a joke max you can get from a guild is 12 FP's every day is nothing lol thats if you can reach Guild level 98
    Any thoughts
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    I've been saying for a while that benefits from guild levels are a joke...all of them. With the possible exception of the training time reduction. Maybe.
    Galbotorix user of Naina
    Now you can have a town hall giving you 116 FP a a day.
    event tokens from facebook
    I would rather burn my finger than go on that site
    Reactions: Angel.
    Angel.
    i started playing this game from face book then learned i could play it in broswer bye bye face book 2014
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    I had some game file save on Facebook and spent money And what did they do lol
    locked my account And no way to get it back ... I Was so pissed off So fuck Facebook
    I will HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SITE EVER AGAIN !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…