• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by UP ONLINE

1. UP ONLINE

Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your...

Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your Preset Troops that you picked out in your Army management
  2. UP ONLINE

does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words

does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words
  3. UP ONLINE

Which age is the best?

water AGE's Are hard wow lots of teck cont. map is massive 5 maps
  4. UP ONLINE

So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ? And...

So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ? And if so how much longer do we have to wait?
  5. UP ONLINE

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

When can we use are Q medals to expand are land?
  6. UP ONLINE

I know the QI is new is the +recharge cycle fixed numbers don't change 5000 in 59 m after adding extra villa's still the same Is that something they need to work on to FIX?
  7. UP ONLINE

it's better than GBG just mind less switching out troops And repeat
  8. UP ONLINE

Thinks just take forever And it's no fun Waiting for 10 hours for all the things
  9. UP ONLINE

Troops All the same thing lol make new fights BOSSES should be tough And single 8 VS 1
  10. UP ONLINE

This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I...

This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I must have 40+ I have to hit close to get rid of them WHY ?
  11. UP ONLINE

What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything I used a little & I used a lot of them...

What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything I used a little & I used a lot of them And there is no use for them It does not do A thing.
  12. UP ONLINE

Quantum Rewad Is blocking my tools for my city lol It just looks bad in that spot Please move it to the Top BAR
  13. UP ONLINE

why do you have a minimize & close button on the build menu if it does not work
  14. UP ONLINE

It's pretty boring ? not realy Doing GBG is pretty boring endless clicking/switching out troops
  15. UP ONLINE

It should be rated by the guilds Victory points on how hard it is !! To make it fare