• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UP ONLINE's latest activity

• UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Thieves & Burgerlars.
    knowledge is power Watch lots of youtube there are so many videos about the game
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Thieves & Burgerlars.
    check in more often Collect on time And you don't need to spend a dime you get what time you put into this game this is not a race...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE commented on UP ONLINE's profile post.
    >>yes I agree with you<<
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread QI Boost buildings?.
    Ok I built some Attack/defence buildings And yet there is no place that shows what boosts you have make it so you can click on TOWN HALL...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread QI Boost buildings?.
    LMAO you do you just have to save up And build it when your in QI click on the ? icon in the upper right & read
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE updated their status.
    I OPT for fading pop-ups for rewords NO MORE CLICKING CLOSE ! ! 200 TIMES please respond if you Agree
  • UP ONLINE
    Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your Preset Troops that you picked out in your...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE commented on UP ONLINE's profile post.
    does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Which age is the best?.
    water AGE's Are hard wow lots of teck cont. map is massive 5 maps
  • UP ONLINE
    So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ? And if so how much longer do we have to wait?
  • UP ONLINE
    When can we use are Q medals to expand are land?
  • UP ONLINE
    I know the QI is new is the +recharge cycle fixed numbers don't change 5000 in 59 m after adding extra villa's still the same Is that...
  • UP ONLINE
    it's better than GBG just mind less switching out troops And repeat
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE reacted to jaymoney23456's status with Like Like.
    Inno does this on purpose in the hope that players get mad and then spend the 5 diamonds on collect all button. Otherwise, there would...
  • UP ONLINE
    Thinks just take forever And it's no fun Waiting for 10 hours for all the things