• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

gr8coz's latest activity

• gr8coz replied to the thread Feedback for the Mughal Empire.
    need to move the currency producing building to the first advancement. (all the other settlements are that way.) allow the player to get...
  • Idea: add a confirmation pop-up when a contributor flips a great building (GB) Reason: to prevent two people from trying to lock the...
  • Idea: add a confirmation pop-up when a contributor flips a great building (GB) Reason: to prevent two people from trying to lock the...
  • gr8coz replied to the thread Feedback for update 1.209.
    I think I said that I would never turn it off, so I would much prefer a setting that I only had to check once instead of every time I...
    if everything goes well (i.e. no two people trying to add at the same time), then the alert should never be triggered. it would only be...
    there could be a setting to turn off the check, like the alert that warns when you are about to spend diamonds.
    sure but the computer knows who hit the buzzer first and they get to answer the question (in this case, take the position, which is...
    I am not asking it to read my mind I am asking it to display an alert if the number of fps displayed in the bar when I open the gb is...
    maybe that was poor choice of words. not saying it is an error. but why can there not be an alert message that let's me know someone...
    it just happened again. the screen did NOT update. besides, the system has faster reaction than me anyway. why can it not display an...
    exactly, but the screen did not update indicating that someone else had already added so I could not tell that anything had changed
    just lost more forge points trying to add to great building at same time as someone else. the screen does not update. there must be a...