• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by lupo1023

1. GE power creep

is there any chance of updating the guild expedition special buildings? they are just not that good anymore. maybe add another level e.g. level 3 GoSG?
  2. cultural settlement bonus runs

after completing all the runs for a cultural settlement, the player has the option of doing a bonus run with the final reward being some number of forge points. why does the 'grand prize' not start over i.e. level 1, upgrade kit, upgrade kit,..., level 1 upgrade kit, upgrade kit, etc. ? so we...
  3. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

need to move the currency producing building to the first advancement. (all the other settlements are that way.) allow the player to get in on the set dynamic, start working on the 'mini game' from the beginning, and produce more goods earlier. otherwise, residential buildings need to produce...
  4. Feedback for update 1.209

I think I said that I would never turn it off, so I would much prefer a setting that I only had to check once instead of every time I open a GB. but I would be grateful for anything
  5. Feedback for update 1.209

if everything goes well (i.e. no two people trying to add at the same time), then the alert should never be triggered. it would only be an issue, as you say, if you are power leveling which I do not do so would never turn it off. I guess you are power leveling a lot and seem to have faith in the...
  6. Feedback for update 1.209

there could be a setting to turn off the check, like the alert that warns when you are about to spend diamonds.
  7. Feedback for update 1.209

sure but the computer knows who hit the buzzer first and they get to answer the question (in this case, take the position, which is fine) but you don't ask the second person to give there answer anyway. in fact they are actually prevented from answering, unless the first person gets it wrong, of...
  8. Feedback for update 1.209

I am not asking it to read my mind I am asking it to display an alert if the number of fps displayed in the bar when I open the gb is different than the number of fps actually on the gb when I click the button. and I am not racing anyone for profit. this occurred on a 1.9 drop and I was actually...
  9. Feedback for update 1.209

maybe that was poor choice of words. not saying it is an error. but why can there not be an alert message that let's me know someone else added first? (and aborts my contribution)
  10. Feedback for update 1.209

it just happened again. the screen did NOT update. besides, the system has faster reaction than me anyway. why can it not display an error message when I try to add and there has been a transaction on the database since the GB was opened? (if the other person wants that spot, I am fine with it...
  11. Feedback for update 1.209

exactly, but the screen did not update indicating that someone else had already added so I could not tell that anything had changed
  12. Feedback for update 1.209

just lost more forge points trying to add to great building at same time as someone else. the screen does not update. there must be a way to fix this...?
  13. Feedback for Changelog 2.104

does the amount of provided happiness include polish and would it be possible to add a stat that didn't i.e. provided happiness without aiding?
  14. Guild Expedition Changes

yes
  15. Guild Expedition Changes

can there be an alert when you are about to progress to a new level and there are uncollected relics on the current level? the little relic hunt icon isn't always obvious