1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Graviton's Recent Activity

1. Graviton liked DevaCat's post in the thread [Question] Tholos of Idols Selection kit.

Good advice from BruteForceAttack. If you don't have upgrades for it, it may be better to hold the kit for future use and use that...

Jul 16, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  2. Graviton liked 22prentwil's post in the thread ALLOW FOUNDERS TO ISSUE VOTES TO GIVE TREASURY GOODS TO PLAYERS.

Come on, if a player really needs goods that bad the guild founder (or any other player in the guild) could trade them to him at an...

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  3. Graviton replied to the thread One down kit..

A GB giving previous-era goods is more like other GBs that give unrefined goods than it is like the ability to retrograde production and...

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:19 AM
  4. Graviton replied to the thread One down kit..

All GBs give earlier-age goods once you hit ME, so I don't see how the new one giving previous-age goods is that different. However,...

Jul 14, 2019 at 11:15 PM
  5. Graviton liked theshowpro's post in the thread Preset Style Arc Swap Group Guide.

lol.......duly noted DC....thankfully your life does not depend on it. I am new to the forums and I can see your point clearly. I will...

Jul 14, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  6. Graviton liked Godly Luke's post in the thread Feudal Japan Feedback.

Yes. You have it down @Graviton

Jul 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  7. Graviton replied to the thread Feudal Japan Feedback.

We've already got attacking a defending army and plundering, now you want to add armed robbery of a pawn shop? ;)

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:05 AM
  8. Graviton replied to the thread [Answered] Medal packages in "Divine Selection Kits".

AF is 11,600 OF is 13,100

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  9. Graviton liked Menace's post in the thread Show Us Your Beautiful City.

Thanks to all our entrants for this contest. It has not been an easy decision to make, but the winners are: Orius Maximus Godly Luke...

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:35 AM
  10. Graviton liked freshmeboy's post in the thread To infinity and beyond!.

Let's go with a time warp here and select Lost in Space, starring June Lockhart, Guy Williams, Billy Mumy and the incomparable Jonathan...

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:24 AM
  11. Graviton liked bridgetmcb's post in the thread To infinity and beyond!.

Logan's Run is still one of my favorite movies.

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:24 AM
  12. Graviton replied to the thread So Many Improvements Needed.

The fact that two lines are highlighted is a really good clue that one of them is your own contribution. There ya go. I won't vote...

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  13. Graviton liked Emberguard's post in the thread Space Age Mars.

Agents answers generally have the info you need if you can read between the lines. Just not always obvious if you haven’t developed...

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  14. Graviton liked Super Catanian's post in the thread GUILD TREASURY INCREMENTS.

[IMG]

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:00 PM