• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Graviton

1. Graviton

The cause of war is human desire.

The cause of war is human desire.
  2. Graviton

This province has been marked as ignore by your guild, are you sure you still want to....

It's supposed to be annoying, since your guild doesn't want you to attack there.
  3. Graviton

Don't You Hate It When...

For some reason I have on more than one occasion built a goods building when the quest specified a production building, and vice-versa. Actually, I know the reason, I'm scanning instead of reading.
  4. Graviton

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Why can't your guild manage its own members? Having Inno manage your guild for you is not the solution.
  5. Graviton

Mobile VS PC

I only play on mobile on the rare occasion when I can't get to my PC at collection time, 'cause I hate trying to do anything else in the game on mobile.
  6. Graviton

New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

So? It's my vote, not yours. For the record I voted "yes" on this, but let's not disparage anybody for disagreeing.
  7. Graviton

Feedback for Summer Event 2021

Calling people sadists is a wild exaggeration. If we're voting, I think the way it works right now is just fine. A 30-second delay would accomplish nothing except to slow everybody down. No point in it.
  8. Graviton

Spin the Wheel probabilities

Yep, you're onto us. It's a giant conspiracy. We meet once a week to talk about you. This is where I'd normally say that experience tells me that some Well-Known members have gone at it with other Well-Known members, not infrequently. But, you know what they say about experience.
  9. Graviton

FYI: They may have changed the notification of coins and supplies going into your inventory, but they didn't change it for fulfilling quests. I had a "Gather x supplies" quest active when I spun the wheel and the notification on the quest tab lit up as soon as I hit the Spin button. It then...
  10. Graviton

August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART LLSKU TYNUIM PSIH FGLA APKLN AISLND RTOP CVEO SJEELW HGHI AESS LGDO UOREG CORHAN WECR RLUPNED TOIEDUH RFITS ETAM EELK PMA ERASOH YAOH ETUAESRR CNNANO DASN Parrot Skull Mutiny Ship Flag Plank Island Port Cove Jewels High Seas Gold Rogue Anchor Crew Plunder...
  11. Graviton

Is it worth building a Goods building that you don't have a map booster for?

I'd say no, it's not worth it. Build only the goods buildings for which you have boosts, then trade for the other goods.
  12. Graviton

Equity???

Since you're going to play semantics games I'm out. By all means, claim victimhood. You've been unfairly targeted for no reason.
  13. Graviton

Equity???

I can't let this one go by...what we "pounced" on at first was not your viewpoint, but the conclusion that you drew from it, which we perceived to be hastily formed. Now we're "pouncing" on your continued assertion that experience means nothing. Since we've traded old saws back and forth (or...
  14. Graviton

Lighthouse of Alexandria

I still have mine in all 7 cities. I suppose it becomes less useful as one ages up and acquires more special buildings that produce goods and produce/boost supplies, but since supply production generally lags way behind coin production I figure I can use all the supply boost I can get. I would...
  15. Graviton

So it doesn't matter to you what anybody says no matter who they are nor how much experience they have nor how closely they work with Inno itself. Coulda led with that.