Recent content by Graviton

1. Graviton

[Question] battle gounds

Affirmative
  2. Graviton

New Avatar Suggestions

Star Wars can confirm but the MCU would like a word with you.
  3. Graviton

Champion Retreat Selection Kits

4. Graviton

They layout is pretty much the same, it's just different colors. Not popular colors either...

They layout is pretty much the same, it's just different colors. Not popular colors either, hopefully they'll introduce a way to change it. Editing a post is easier, I think. Welcome back, btw.
  5. Graviton

Welcome to the game! Don't hesitate to ask questions, most of us are a helpful bunch.

Welcome to the game! Don't hesitate to ask questions, most of us are a helpful bunch.
  6. Graviton

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

When many of these features are optional then the problem isn't with the game. Ignore story quests. Skip DCs when they don't offer anything you want. Skip the Tavern completely if you feel like it. Skip the Antiques Dealer completely if you feel like it. Don't do the Settlements if they're...
  7. Graviton

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Part of Inno's business plan is the fact that people buy diamonds to get things done instantly rather than wait out production times, etc. When they add more things that will theoretically take more time, they want you to buy more diamonds; not to mention the game needs to grow to continue to...
  8. Graviton

[Question] Where's the world button (on mobile)?

I logged into mobile for the first time in awhile and when I went to switch worlds, that option wasn't there. "Logout" was the only choice I had. But when I logged back in the option to switch worlds was there again. This is iOS.
  9. Graviton

Banking

Many FP collections used to go to your inventory as packs, then Inno decided they wanted us to spend them instead so they now go to the bar.
  10. Graviton

Timers and Reconstruction Mode

Well...what I stated was not incorrect, it was just incomplete. If you move an entire set in Reconstruction Mode and don't rearrange them, the timer does not reset. Before: After:
  11. Graviton

Forum Upgrade

Add my voice to the chorus calling for an option to change the color scheme. It's difficult to tell which threads have new posts, the "bold" font isn't very.
  12. Graviton

That's a good point to make, though. My test didn't involve mixing up the configuration, just moving the set.
  13. Graviton

In a thread that was closed yesterday a claim was made that when you move set buildings in RM their 24-hour timer resets. This is false, the timer does not reset. I was crafting a response to that point when that thread was closed but I didn't want that misconception floating around out there...
  14. Graviton

Adjust Tomorrow Goods Icons

+1
  15. Graviton

Reset collection times of all 24 hour buildings

What's the problem you're trying to solve?