• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Gunnygunnz

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

13471 battles i was 9 frags short but got them from Reward after if someone wants to crunch the numbers
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

SOH sell well in AD :)
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

took me 13000 battles to max the elephant This is work now
  4. November Competition

B3,E3,B7,E7 I want my prize on Arvahal
  5. Flying Island

Well I'm one of those NEWBS that did build it well only lvl 10 lol I love it its pretty cool looking ( main reason i built it) Now i have received about .... 5 shards so far in the past 48 hours. every time i clicked on the shard..... it said .... " Reward not available anymore" lol mmmhhhh I...
  6. Feedback for Space Age Venus

well . look at it from a Business prospective... Inno wants to make more Money... SO they need to supply a service to that people want or need... Based on the feed back to date its not so much in Innos favor to capitalize on it atm. So what else is their option. Again I Have some hope
  7. Feedback for Space Age Venus

Have Faith
  8. Feedback for Space Age Venus

Mysterious Shard :) varies on settlement
  9. Feedback for Space Age Venus

Well on a good note MAYBE just MAYBE the next settlement will reveal that it may be worth building this new Flying Newb Trap. Never know we can only hope! Shards for a new Building Maybe hint hint INNO?
  10. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Sorry to see you leave Lemur. You have been a great guild member and i see your town is packed up and all your goods went to our treasury. Just sad for a 6 year player to pack up because of this. If i had a lvl 100 CF I would also be a bit Peed.
  11. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Who actually goes on the official Wiki anyway??
  12. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Hello Forum, I Normally Never post in this forum just not my Thing. But after reading all this I want to add my 2Cents if that's ok. I'm in Saab and love doing the Recurring Quests. Now I do not do GVG and really do not use the Battle quest much maybe 20 or so a day at most as i don't like to be...