• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aggressor

1. Aggressor

What order should I be leveling GBs?

CF AO Inno SC ToR Build and level TA Kraken Hagia GT sell your SMB its garbage
  2. Aggressor

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

My thoughts I am getting tired of Inno copying existing games. It started with the Minesweeper mess that is the Aztec Settlement. Now theyre copying Toon Blast. People DID NOT sign up to play those games. And its disappointing to see Inno not coming up with their own ideas and instead...
  3. Aggressor

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I really like the new PvP tower quite a bit. I'm in FE and I enjoy the fact that people from OF and VF can't attack me because that wouldnt be fair, but I can still flex my Hover Tanks and attack them. It gives me a place outside of AA to fight against higher age units and especially since no...
  4. Aggressor

no :(

no :(
  5. Aggressor

Please rework the calculation for ranking

Yes it does make sense. How do you suggest we do rankings if not thru GvG? Guild level? That's unfair, that would mean a new guild would have no shot at ever being #1. GE? That would be the opposite. A small guild with a perfect GE record would be ranked over a behemoth guild whose lost a few...
  6. Aggressor

GVG was half dead and now need to compete with the new kid on the block(GBG)

Lots of GvG guilds communicate via voice on discord
  7. Aggressor

GVG is crap

:rolleyes: I am not available at recalc and I still have fun in GvG. Unless your world is EXTREMEY active there are still plenty of tiles to sweep through in the morning. And fighting at odd hours gives you just as much of an advantage as fighting at recalc does. Sure, you'll miss out on the...
  8. Aggressor

Well, it seems like anyone sticking up for GvG gets swarmed by people who don't do it / enjoy it. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're biased against it, just like I'm biased toward it? And your 5% logic goes both ways, @Johnny B. Goode You say that the less than 5% of those who do...
  9. Aggressor

Just wanted to chime in here for a sec. We've all heard that less than 10% of FoE players participate in GvG. But you need to think of who makes up that 10%. At least half of the top players on the worlds I play on do GvG. These are the best players who spend the big $ and do the most GbG. These...
  10. Aggressor

TE or FE?

I ended up caving and aging up to FE for the obvious benefits (FE GvG, Hover Tanks) and I like it a lot already. I was able to defeat SAM and SAAB AA DAs with hardly a scratch. Much better than stealth tanks. But I do think that TE has gotten an unfair bad rep for being sandwitched between the...
  11. Aggressor

TE or FE?

Hey everyone, I've been gone from the forum for a while. I'll spare you the details, but I have ended up aging up from LMA to PE and then after a month, aging up to TE. I really like it here in TE, especially the Stealth Tanks. I've heard everywhere that Hover Tanks are awesome and that I...
  12. Aggressor

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Do you know how many daily specials it would take to win all those things? Much faster to simply build the fields, then replace them later with something more efficient when you run out of space (i havent yet)
  13. Aggressor

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Sure, you can. Nothing wrong with that. But theres more to the fields than meets the eye. I couldve gone for a treaury, boosted my attack defense by 14%, gotten 8 more FPs a day, 25 more goods and some other stuff I dont care about. But instead, I went for the fields. Right now, I have a...
  14. Aggressor

Forge Bowl Event 2021 Feedback

My personal thoughts on this building(s) Its actually good to see a main event building without attack boost. A break is nice every once in a while. I think as far as production its okay; a lot of people want their socks knocked off by the event buildings but I like that this one doesnt, I dont...
  15. Aggressor

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

I dont like the new calendar Its pretty useless in my opinion. Do they expect us to go to all the trouble of getting these lock picks and keys or even worse, spend a healthy amount of our diamonds just for the measly rewards in that calendar? I got 10 FPs from one yesterday. Big whoop. I do not...