• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Hazel the Pirate Queen

1. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Come and Check out Château Pirates

We are taking a few more recruits if anyone is looking!
  2. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yes ,Agreed! We are figuring it out and not building when we don’t need to and watching the treasury like hawks. We have many members completing GE 5 too. It’s just the drag if you get a map that isn’t moving quickly. That is my main point. If there was a start for a few zero attrition moves...
  3. Hazel the Pirate Queen

This thread has gotten bogged down with a few people who disagree. You disagree about the game. How people should play, how inno should segregate guilds. Inno isn’t going to carve out certain guilds that don’t play as much as other guilds and make a special league for them. Inno doesn’t know a...
  4. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

It depends on how many encounters are left! If you have 3 encounters left and 5 special cards with at least a heal card, maybe you only buy 1 more! Especially a steal or frenzy!
  5. Hazel the Pirate Queen

MC suggested not finishing more than 1 dungeon snd just play to use your teeth if you are playing w/o spending!
  6. Hazel the Pirate Queen

You can see your cards at the top, look for the deck!
  7. Hazel the Pirate Queen

There are a few guides and videos that play through and help you understand!
  8. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Our guild has never been involved in GvG and we are very social. We talk, get to know each other, make times to get together. I don’t think you need GvG for that to happen in a well run guild. We also have a discord channel to share fun stuff, pics, and game info.
  9. Hazel the Pirate Queen

I am a founder of a medium size guild. We are in Diamond league and we play with the large Diamond guilds. Some are friends and some are foes. We choose to stay around 45-50 members. If you all want to stay small guilds, that is fine but complaining about the way larger guilds play is...
  10. Hazel the Pirate Queen

So inno can sell us diamonds lol
  11. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Yeah, if that is the case, would it not be nice to have an idea where you stand in comparison to those guilds? And who is going to remember who those guilds were by the end of 6 GBGs. So crazy smh!
  12. Hazel the Pirate Queen

In regards to the Championship the announcement said: “Under the new system, each Championship will span across 6 battleground seasons. The guilds you will compete against in your Championship will remain the same throughout these 6 seasons. There might be changes though, if a new guild is...
  13. Hazel the Pirate Queen

Right! I went back and read the announcement and it seems to me it is not one that changes but as you said, we will know when we know!
  14. Hazel the Pirate Queen

It seems to me that the TG will remain the same but I guess I should go back and read the announcement again!