• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Helmet Bro

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Inno screwed up their own system, and their "fix" is to separate strong guilds so we can't farm instead of, oh I don't know, maybe fixing the system. Rather than trying that, their logic is to dilute the pool entirely so enough "filler" guilds exist to deny...
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I'm not sure what you're saying, the implication is my guild belongs in diamond while the others do not. This is the case across many worlds where a top GBG guild is not facing a single strong competitor and the simple solution is to make it so there is only a single Diamond league or a Diamond+...
  3. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The screenshot is white sectors, meaning I'm on the WINNING team. Your analogy is incorrect, what would be more correct is my guild is Julio Jones being paid like Brandon Powell.
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Well as long as Inno is aware that their matchmaking system leaves much to be desired then I'm happy. I'll be even happier if they could actually fix it ;)
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

It's not fun to be significantly stronger than everyone you're matched against, no more than it is for them to face a guild they can't beat. Also worth noting - a weak GBG round will cost us more in terms of lost fights (since they can't flip sectors) than we will gain in terms of finishing...
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I mean a single diamond league for each world, not 40+ guilds sitting in diamond where you have 7 different diamond GBGs going on simultaneously every 2 weeks. 7-8 guilds in diamond total, everyone else should be plat and below. On my world we have 42 guilds in diamond this round, and as it's...
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Here is a screenshot of our current GBG map in diamond league 1 hour after GBG opened. Before giving my thoughts, I'm going to start a hashtag called #InnoBalance: When your 2nd grader reaches the final round in the school spelling bee and has to beat an English professor #InnoBalance When the...
  8. Would you stay in a guild like this?

I'm confused, are you saying we are mad that after several days of you all being afk you managed to take the map overnight when we stopped watching because we were so far ahead? Also, lol at your premise: "You beat up 4 top guilds by yourselves, so we hurt our own members to teach you a lesson!"...
  9. Would you stay in a guild like this?

Oh boy, I just got back to read all this fun stuff. First and foremost, I love how 3 members in the guilds upset about losing show up, say I lied, and everyone just says "oh, well that settles it, OP must be lying because the players he's talking about wouldn't lie." Good logic, 10/10 deductive...
  10. Would you stay in a guild like this?

On L world, all of the "top" guilds are basically lackeys of the "#1" guild. There is a pervasive mentality by these players that if they fall in line everything will work out for them. What actually happens is the #1 guild gobbles up the rewards while the remaining guilds feel cool by...
  11. Would you stay in a guild like this?

You're awfully generous with your use of "crying". Your response tells me you're a GL who tried this and got some backlash from your members, since you devolved into insults so quickly on a post where my main question is asking if people think this is acceptable GL behavior or not. You should...
  12. Would you stay in a guild like this?

Good point, I'm making the assumption that players are involved with GBG. Personally, losing almost 6 days of GBG because my leaders are mad they lost an advantageous fight suggests both incompetent leadership and immature personalities. The guild I'm in is terrific, and our leaders and members...
  13. Would you stay in a guild like this?

Nope, not V. Experiencing the same thing over there?
  14. Would you stay in a guild like this?

The guild I'm in on my main world is a GBG monster. We have taken first place in every diamond league we have participated in, and this is bothering the "top" guilds on our world. This round of GBG had us against 7 other guilds, 4 of whom are all allied. These 4 guilds are rank 3, 6, 9, and 16...