• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Henrik the Seer

1. Henrik the Seer

The Rival Quest during Wildlife Event is wildly difficult and costs too many diamonds.

A big thumbs down to this Rival Quest Line for the Wildlife Event! The quest line is impossible to complete without purchasing many additional tickets. Even if one were foolish enought to spend the Diamonds for the needed tickets, what is the reward? 3 Golden Tickets. Nothing tangible for...
  2. Henrik the Seer

We can't afford the high costs of diamonds in playing GBG

Guild Battlegrounds has become the Inno Slot Machine. Chi-Ching! We used to play Battlegrounds for rewards. Now, we play Battlegrounds for Inno's rewards. Maybe this needs some "balancing," a favorite Inno term that is vague and meaningless.
  3. Henrik the Seer

Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium Question

There are a Level 1, an upgrade to Level 2 (Green), an upgrade to Level 3 (Silver), and finally an upgrade to Level 4 (Gold) for the Elves Nog Shops, all of which are only available from the Elves Workshop by paying Diamonds.
  4. Henrik the Seer

GBG

You can win numerous Seasons, and still lose the war. Have to win 5 Seasons to get a Level 2 prize building, and the winners are determined by VPs, not rewards. Battlegrounds is now the "Inno Diamonds Slot Machine." If you don't rush Command Posts, you forego VPs, and you won't win the map or...
  5. Henrik the Seer

GBG

Farming is dead. Victory Points are what matter now, and if a guild has to give up fights in order to control tiles and rack up victory points, then that is what is done. My experience in this new Battlegrounds world has proven that. Yeah, players will still want rewards from fights, but if...
  6. Henrik the Seer

GBG

There are a multitude of ways to improve what presently exists. A good start would be that a guild must have a certain number of members to be in any given League. 3 or 5 person guilds in the Diamond League should never be there.
  7. Henrik the Seer

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

What are players supposed to do with all the troops and rogues that they have created specifically for GvG? Any consideration of that issue, Inno?
  8. Henrik the Seer

New changes to gbg at beta forum.

All of you are forgetting the 80% attrition reduction cap. Farming will just not be possible.
  9. Henrik the Seer

I strongly disagree. One of the premises of farming is that where a guild finishes in the standings did not matter. It will in the future. How do you cooperate with other guilds to farm if your true goal is to win The Season? Only if other guilds concede to finish out of the winner's circle...
  10. Henrik the Seer

These Battlegrounds changes are the death knell of farming. Only winning will count in the future. Big guilds with lots of fighters will rule, if their Treasury can support them. This will create a very uncertain future for all guilds that are not in the top tier. And within that top tier...
  11. Henrik the Seer

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

My understanding is that the Calendar Key is available only on 1 of every 2 boards, on average. Combining this with the fact that progress towards the Grand Prize was cut by 33% makes having any success nearly impossible. This Event should be renamed Inno Piracy and Overreach.
  12. Henrik the Seer

Planning to leave current guild

Today is the day to do it. Leave a guild after you have completed as much of the GE as you plan to do, and after a Battlegrounds Season is over and you have received your rewards. There is a very narrow window when it is optimal to leave. Usually, the trick is that the new guild has to let...
  13. Henrik the Seer

Plundered, what can I do?

Make your collections in a timely fashion, and be sure that your buildings are being motivated by your guildies and friends. If you do your collections, would-be plunderers gain nothing.
  14. Henrik the Seer

New Wildlife event timer screwed me over

As a post script, I did finish in the top 5% in both of my cities without having to spend additional Diamonds. I wish that I could come to the Forums and sing praises about Inno. Sadly, this is not the case. I created a ticket when all of this occurred, and Inno's response was laughable: just...
  15. Henrik the Seer

New Wildlife event timer screwed me over

You must work for Inno customer service. lol. Basically what you are saying is shut up and spend diamonds. ROTFLMAO!!!