• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Her Ladyship Paula

1. November Competition

3B ,3E ,7E, 7B I want my prize on Fel Dranghyr Thank You Her Ladyship Paula
  2. Challenge 1

The Champagne glass in #2 panel does not belong.
  3. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Why should we have to Win crap prizes, so we can have the privilege of buying them with diamonds? Why not open another box so shop so you can purchase anything your heart desires, if you have enough diamonds to do it.......... They are just trying to be money grubbing and make a fun event...
  4. Contest day 5

It was Subaqueous Construction
  5. Contest day 7

I love the challenges, and I have met people from all over the world it is incredible. One of my best friends on here is from Greece, and I never would have met her without Forge of Empires. The Moderators are fair and really try to solve problems and glitches, I am very impressed with their...
  6. Contest day 6

3 Green Dragons and 3 Neptunes Thrones.
  7. October contest

I love playing FOE, I appreciate all the contests,Love building my towns in different worlds A is my favorite town. I have gotten all the way to Oceanic, I enjoy the Expedition fights and guessing which supply goes where? The Guilds are fantastic learning g and making lifelong friends.
  8. Twelve Days of FoE

For the Twelfth days of Christmas : 12 Stars in the Sky Twinkling 11 Great Buildings out of Styx and into Bricks. 10 Tanks a Fighting 9 Watchfires Burning 8 Rogues Transforming 7 Harbors Building and Ships a Sailing 6 Sea Life Towers fish a swimming 5 Gold Relics Hiding 4 Drones a flying 3...
  9. Guild Expedition - Feedback

Can you please tell me when you have double battles, why you can fix the troops and change them out, the system gets new troops but the player can only fix her/his troops with diamonds, or retreating? I want to be able to change out the damaged troops/tanks and then have a fair fight, your way...
  10. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

I am really PO'd I was signed on at exactly 6:00 p.m. which would have been 9:00p.m. EST, and I could get nothing for Birthday or Contests, I tried for over an hour, this is not fair to those of us who really tried to sign on and I can't believe all you can say is Oh, we blew up the forum...
  11. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

It says to register ahead of time? So am I getting this correctly, 1st if you are signed up with FOE forum then you are a registered, and 2nd On Saturday I have to sign on and sign up on the 9 am birthday thread. Is that correct? Thanks
  12. New hood.?

I agree with you Craftsman, I have had the same hood for over four months, and it is so frustrating, I have two to three players who have Helicopter and other higher troops. I just got to Modern, but still get creamed and plundered every day, I never attack anyone who is not my same Era or...
  13. uneven neighborhoods

The other thing that has been off lately is that I have had the same bullies in my Neighborhood for several months, they never go away, it used to be that after a month or so you got a change of players, now you get rid once in awhile a lower player, and always the ones that never fight and you...
  14. Valentine's Contest - Day Three - February 3, 2015

Valentines Quest Her Ladyship Paula East Nyack Pearls