• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by hi606

1. I don't use Great Buildings.

Yes, I said Great Buildings, not gB'S. In fact, I am more interested in the history than the strategy.
  2. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

These stupid boost make the game boring and uninteresting. Its like beating the ender dragon with commands. The "feel" of the game is lost, and its way too easy. I don't know how people can live in a ladder... especially an unfinished ladder that was destroyed years ago.
  3. Space Age Ceres!

What will happen in SAC? SAC? Is that what we'll be calling it? Will all the pros be going; "Yes, I do have a SAC GB."? Will going to Ceres be easy? When do you think we build a dyson sphere or have robots do our work?
  4. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

for a second there i thought you were talking about how old it is
  5. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

The tower of babael was used as a ladder to get to god... God "balbeled" their speech, which caused them to have different languages. Also GBing is boring dont wooosh me
  6. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

or control-f
  7. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

no, the internet is not back on
  8. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I don't like Gb'S. I just dont. Its not the "historical evolution" feel like actually playing normally! People put down Great Buildings and literally bulldoze every house available, which I think doesn't make sense.