• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Highlander61

1. Value of Hippodrome?

I will be building the hippodrome. i am really working on my attack defense, and i am hoping to get quite a few of the tracks to add more attack defense. If you have both sides of the hippodrome, each of the tracks actually counts twice, so definitely makes sense to me.
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

been waiting for this for a while. more goods to the guild treasury is great. but i am more interested in the defense for attacking armies. that's where my focus has been. the higher the defense of attacking armies, the less often you have to change out troops when battling. i need more of...
  3. Fireworks is Recruiting

check out Oscar. that's the sister guild to Wilde. they are growing and Wilde does a lot to help them out.
  4. Fireworks is Recruiting

that's exactly it. it's all about helping the fire bigs get bigger.
  5. Fireworks is Recruiting

Karan's English is about as good as his truth telling. Fireworks is a baby guild that Fire started to help support Fire. a few people do get 5k fights, but not many. New players will have very little chance at getting those fights, as there simply aren't that many to go around. Fire likes to...
  6. Diamond Farming proggress

also, to get all of the bp and goods for those gb's, you need to be in a halfway decent guild. any halfway decent guild will require you to have an arc
  7. Diamond Farming proggress

my opinion, an arc is needed to help grow quickly. once you have a diamond farm fully established, then i don't think an arc matters. but as you grow the city, i'd think an arc is vital. you need to be able to do quests in order to get ww's and foy's, and i don't want my entire city taken up...
  8. Diamond Farming proggress

so..........what are the keys to a well functioning diamond farm? lol obviously it's about ww and foy, but what are the best gb's to get to allow the most space for those other buildings? i think a high arc is always a must, but then do you have an inno tower for pop or just a tob or event...
  9. How long have you been playing FoE for?

i have only been active about 1.5 years. i have 0 residential buildings and 0 supply building, so those boosts will be completely useless to me.....unless they make them count towards gb's and event building (which I'm assuming they won't). anyone who has been playing that long probably does...
  10. Hover Tanks in AF and OF

lol. and i thought i had a great idea. thanks for bursting my bubble. haha
  11. Hover Tanks in AF and OF

I am currently in FE. My attack/defense is 917/351 (without any boosts). I am thinking about leveling up now, but keeping my hover tanks as my primary troop. I can beat everything ahead of me, except 8 space marines (SAM troops that I only face in gvg). Has anyone tried something like that...
  12. Tavern Upgrades

I have been playing FOE for a long time and the tavern has never been upgraded, since I've been playing. Not sure if there has been a suggestion for this before, but I didn't see one. Any chance Inno will expand the tavern - bigger table, more chairs, new rewards, etc? I know most people who...
  13. Why does FP bonus show up differently in browser vs. android app?

maybe you are playing two different cities and didn't realize it?
  14. [Question] Deleted

If you do, please write a guide for it. lol okay, i'll stop with the guides. :)
  15. [Question] Deleted

hahaha....just to be clear, i was joking about that. but there may as well be a guide on writing a guide. we got one for everything else. how about a guide on how to clean my house without getting off the couch?