• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by HuntingGnomes55

1. HuntingGnomes55

Aztecs feedback

Won’t be looking at Aztec until a) I finish Egypt b) Enough players have created guides that make the process of going through it less annoying & c) likely won’t even start until the next settlement is even announced for 2022 next year at this time.
  2. HuntingGnomes55

From what I’m getting is the mods here signed some non disclosure agreement on this info, and...

From what I’m getting is the mods here signed some non disclosure agreement on this info, and I’ll move on.
  3. HuntingGnomes55

Not the ones on the forum, but the devs themselves. I found a link (Would love to show, but feel...

Not the ones on the forum, but the devs themselves. I found a link (Would love to show, but feel plinker is likely to take it down) online of the person in charge of Inno. Not asking for names, but wanted to confirm the number was true or not from the article i read.
  4. HuntingGnomes55

If one is to buy stock one must understand the people behind the company. Simple investigation...

If one is to buy stock one must understand the people behind the company. Simple investigation nothing more. Thanks plinker2.
  5. HuntingGnomes55

Is it true only 35 people maintain foe behind the scenes?

Is it true only 35 people maintain foe behind the scenes?
  6. HuntingGnomes55

Somehow I ended up with 100 diamonds after moving and I’m still not sure exactly since it is a...

Somehow I ended up with 100 diamonds after moving and I’m still not sure exactly since it is a Monday where nothing is going on.
  7. HuntingGnomes55

Thought I had gained 100 FPS from moving to a different guild today. Realized it likely came...

Thought I had gained 100 FPS from moving to a different guild today. Realized it likely came from a WW or two. Those sneaky wells.
  8. HuntingGnomes55

I will take the thunderstorms over the dry weather of the dog days of summer any day. Need some...

I will take the thunderstorms over the dry weather of the dog days of summer any day. Need some rain ASAP here!
  9. HuntingGnomes55

awesome avatar :cool:

awesome avatar :cool:
  10. HuntingGnomes55

i Checked the stay logged in. I am waiting for either a mod to log me off or a cookie to clear...

i Checked the stay logged in. I am waiting for either a mod to log me off or a cookie to clear it. Since I am on iOS I do not clear my cookies. I can be gone for days and still be logged in is the theory.
  11. HuntingGnomes55

Reached diamond league for first time with guild.

Reached diamond league for first time with guild.
  12. HuntingGnomes55

I’m staying logged in here until inno mods log me off.

I’m staying logged in here until inno mods log me off.
  13. HuntingGnomes55

[Question] Plundered too much.

I would attack his city and then invite him as a friend. If that doesn’t work do everything to protect your resources as mentioned in above posts.
  14. HuntingGnomes55

New Message Center Feedback

With all these changes going on is there some bigger picture change going on behind the curtain that will radically change the game as we all know it? I sure do wonder. Some early glitches will occur as any change does, but it will make the game communication much more organized. Can’t wait to...
  15. HuntingGnomes55

Word Shift

Moan